Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: neville dsouza

neville dsouza is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: the Showstopper

Hey Neville, welcome back mate! Great to see you in this challenge. You did a fantastic illustration in EON - I can’t wait to see what you do this time

thanx a lot bro! :stuck_out_tongue: :love: i think im goin in for smthin disturbing … dark … but still a hint of innocense hiding somewhere … lets c wat happens … :wink: … things might change … :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck to u mate! :thumbsup: have fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

hey people! great to see you all here!

:stuck_out_tongue: well my take would be on something dark … strange … yet the will to decide whats right … what should not be done … and that there is always a choice to make … its all upto to the viewer to let his/her mind play tricks into believing what can happen if a decision is made at the 11th hour…

hope i stick with this concept … still my mind is wondering around here and there … trying to search for something solid :stuck_out_tongue:

stay tuned folks!

have fun! and good luck to all!

basically the idea came from the Alice game … the moment i saw the wallpaper … all kinds of thoughts came rushing in … but still not sure whether to go with or not …

more concepts soon :stuck_out_tongue:

HEYO! nev man you gotta join the nutessness. :slight_smile: gogo this is going to be one of the best challenges. if not the prolly the most fun.

Yep,yep,yeppppp Bro!!!:bounce::bounce:You’re in!Happy to see you mate!YAp,big family is back!
Indeed this gonna be fun!huhuhu
Looking forward to totally madness bb!:deal::arteest::smiley:
All the fun and luck to you Nev!
Cheers!!:beer:

Wouldn’t have been the same thing without you, Bro!

GREAT to see you back!! :thumbsup:

Heyyy Mr. Dsouza on board!! welcome and take a sit, relax and draw!:smiley: :thumbsup:

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! my fav family is finally here! :bounce::applause:
( waiting to meet the rest tho :stuck_out_tongue: hehehe ) extremely overjoyed to c u guys!

Slav : hey dude! yup yup … me agrees with ya totally! fun all the way! i’ve been waiting for this a long time! missed everything so much!

OKMER : looky whos in town! my bro is here! :buttrock: yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! hot dog! this is gonna be amazing! cant wait to meet the rest of the gang! we’re all in it together! and thats the best thing ever! all the luck and love to u bro! have fun as always! :scream:

Thaldir : my dear bro! its been so long! :cry: i’ve had a rough couple of months … now its all subsiding … little by little … me getting back on track … feels great and a sense of relief to see u all once again! :love: give my best regards to your family bro! missing u all a lot! :frowning: … hehehe … well … looks like this is gonna be once heck of a roller coaster ride! crazy crazy concepts will be up like popcorn! hehehehe :smiley: wishing u all the luck bro! have fun!

gG : weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hop on my friend! we gonna have some serious fun! so very happy to c u again! thank god for this new challenge! … really missed u all a lot! wishing u the very best of luck dude! enjoy!

well buddies … this is it … once again we go gaga :smiley: … let it rock!

plus … me gonna upload a new concept :wink:

stay tuned friends!

cheers to u all! :beer:

We both here are very happy and relieved to hear things are going better for you. :slight_smile:

Marina sends her love and best whishes for the challenge.:thumbsup:

ok my friends! … here it is … i give in … i’ve joined the bandwagon of funnies! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: … looks like i’m gonna stick with this one!

this babe has got some circuit to steal this fashion show!
was she programmed to do it?? or was it decided by herself??? :open_mouth: yikes o rama!

… hehe … thats the wee bit as to what the story is all about …

hope you all like … er … her :stuck_out_tongue:

cheers mates!

u the man Tiz! :scream::love::buttrock: … all the love to u and marina! … its great to be back :bounce:
now i can even get back to emailing you and marina! :stuck_out_tongue: hehehehe :smiley:

once again … good luck bro! wishing you the best all the way! :thumbsup:

god bless ya all! :love:

Bless you, Nevs!
Like this idea better than the previous one, if I may say so, and your ‘girl’ looks like she has the right attitude… :thumbsup:

just starting out with the basic shades, shapes of the hips … mid section … bust cover … all that …

as for the pose … ( i forgot to mention )
it was really difficult to try and get something that was not too much or too less … after hours of searching … one fine model really gave me a good head start … Tricia helfer! ( yup yup the babe who’s starring in battlestar galactica! )
hehe … well … i began sketching out a concept robo/mecha … thingy using her pose as a template …
so here it is … a brief start! :stuck_out_tongue:

hey bro! :stuck_out_tongue: m very happy u like the new concept! :love: … yup … i agree … the old one somehow didnt match up …

hehehehe … yup … you said it bro! :smiley: :buttrock:
more updates soon! … as for the colour combo … im goin in for cherry red and ivory :love:

lets c how it turns out … :wink:

cheers Tiz! :beer:

Devile my man!!!:scream:
How are ya doing? Great to see you in the challange. can’t wait to see what you come up with in the end. Cool start for now… Full blown photoshop insanity? are you gona include 3d?

I hope to participate as well but it seems kinda hard at the moment.
Well I am subscribed to your thread so I will keep in touch.

see ya!

Constantine!! :eek: :scream::bounce: am i freakin happy to c u or wat?!!:smiley: pls pls try n participate bro! … let history repeat itself :smiley: hehehe :stuck_out_tongue: the whole family is here mate … join da bandwagon! we need ya!

thanx for all what u said bro :love: … yup yup u said it! full blown photoshop insanity! me challenging myself even more by not including 3d … this babe needs some good photoshop treatment!

looking forward to seeing u again bro! u made my day! :bounce:

cheers man! :beer:

all the love to u and ur family! :love: god bless ya all!

Whoah! He’s off and running and off to a great start! And all done in Photoshop too eh? You sure are good! Good luck to you buddy!

Hey Nevile, havnt seen youur thread before, nice start…good luck mate, i loved your last challenge entry and the chocolate valentines poster:P me wanna see your newpiece
Go Go Go nwiz25!:bounce: