Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: nabil hamadi

Really like your composition and your drawing,
I especially like the face of your character, great work.

Wow, that’s some very nice work! Interesting idea and composition with a nice spark of ‘surrealism’ to it: that sets an amazing mood! :thumbsup: Also the execution is great, and well detailed.

My only point of critique could be that the left rabbit and the fire could use a little more contrast - they look a bit ‘flat’ to me.

All the best on finishing it - you have one more week for further finishing - that must be enough, wouldn’t it? :slight_smile:

@ jocz: Thank you :slight_smile:
@ Dutchman : Thanx, yep the fire and the rabbit need more work, I will fix this :wink:
Thanx again for your support

@ jocz: Thank you :slight_smile:
@ Dutchman : Thanx, yep the fire and the rabbit need more work, I will fix this :wink:
Thanx again for your support !

Working on the head, let me know about your crits guys :slight_smile:

Cheers

Wow really nice work so far. Love the skin tones on her :D.

The hunters face seems pretty uniformly lit. Most of the shadows in the pic are at the left so adding them into the face at that angle would help it blend in better.

Maybe add in a wooden plaque behind the head? You know the fancy types with a bronze sign underneath.

Pitty the hunter can’t be lit by the fire itself. You could then expose lets say some glassy eyes with a tint of orange from the fire.

@ 3dRaven : Thanks for these good crits ! I didn’t finishied the had ( I know I am very late)
But I will add most of the things you talked about :slight_smile:
Cheers

more details

This is coming out nicely! I like the little details on the fur and everything. The blood seems a bit too bright I think.
Good luck!

Looking good - hope you’re almost finished! I’m in agreement with Ilinca about the blood - dried blood gets very dark, but even if it were perfectly fresh, it would be darker and maybe less saturated. Also, it feels as though his face is net as crisp and as fleshed out as her face is. Anyhow, coming along nicely. Not much time to refine, but enough for you, I think… Good luck!

Your skills are stunning. I really like your drawing and the whole process. A wonderful piece. Congratulations! Good luck!

HI NAbil!!Woowwww great man!ME too same as the others for the blood, and on the other han I do like it also as it brings in a nice note of color in that part of the pic.It alos gives a strange ,kind a irealistic feeling.Great work mate gogogo!!Q la force t’accompagne buddy!
:beer:

I must say, you’ve got incredible skills! I’m also betting on this one! Good show and good luck!

this the story of a strange girl which got lost in deep forest when she was young she lost her parents in that day. Everybody thought that all the family was eaten by wolves and
little by little forgot about this story. But an old hunter wich became a story teller is still telling about a savage girl living in the deep forest speaking with animals, wearing stag horns and fur. He also says that she spends her days to allure the hunters mislaid, to kill them thereafter and make trophies with their heads…

In this work I have tried to emphasize the contrast
between the components of the image and push it to the maximum
without loosing the glaucous atmosphere that I wanted to convey.
Where is the strange behavior? In fact, through this contrast this gorgeous creature hidden in the forest protecting her small companions by becoming a dangerous killer. Why is she doing this? Why is she killing all these hunters? This creature that seems so fragile and so alone… I find it very strange. And his expression as cold
as if she does not realized the magnitude of her act…

I would thank all the mates for their support and their good crits. Good luck for everybody It was so cool to be in this challenge :slight_smile:

Congrats. Nice final :thumbsup:

@ IlincaMilosan : thanx for your support :slight_smile:
@ Walrus : Thanks dude for all your encouregements and you good and helpful crits
@ Nemesix : thank you so much, I am doin’ my best to improve my rendreings, can’t wait for the next challenge :slight_smile:
@ Okmer: Hey buddy how you doin’ ? Man you have to finish the incredible piece you started there’s enough time now :wink:
@ kikomunar: Oh thank you so much ! Good luck for everybody, there are a lot of stunning work around on this challenge ! It’s really good to be part of it :smiley:
@ MartinNielsen : tnx mate :slight_smile:

Bravo, Nab ! :slight_smile: that’s so great !
La tête de chasseur est très réussite, surtout la lumière froide sur son visage, c’est excellent !

I like what you did, man. Congratulations.

@ madein1027and @ Anatomista : Thank you so much for your support :slight_smile:

It’s a gorgeous illustration! Her face and anatomy are astounding!This should be used as advertisement to make hunters stop praticing their “sport”.Good work ,and with a very important message!Congrats!