Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: nabil hamadi

Slav, NR43 and the other doods, thank you for your support. Well i think i’ll return to my first idea about bunnies, but i’ll change some little details ( nieheheheh) Stay tuned guys
i think you’ll like the new study coming soon ;). Cheers everybody

and a funny Idea!Good luck on the contest!I wanna see how this gladiator idea is going to evolve!is there going to be some “normal” gladiators around him??

http://douglas-animation.blogspot.com

Hi there !
Im happy to see you are coming back to the bunnies, they’re great! the fact the remid you of Elmer just adds to the classic feeling of it…you could even use a “vintage palette” for the color… i don’t know…

Don’t be a stranger, jusy behave strangely:D!

Well, here is some of my sketches about angels… I want to develop a story about a team of angels, a kind of a special angels unit wich came on earth for a very special mission… I still don’t know what but I hope I would have more precisions next time.
Cheers

Well, here is some of my sketches about angels… I want to develop a story about a team of angels, a kind of a special angels unit wich came on earth for a very special mission… I still don’t know what but I hope I would have more precisions next time.
Cheers

Excellent, have an idea about the angels and the angel female is very sexy ! :thumbsup:
I’m curious to decourir a story about the angels…
Good courage for the continuation:)

Love the rabits with the guns :slight_smile:

very cool sketches man, the gladiator is funny man and so is the bunnies expression and pose.
keep it up

Thank you guys for your support :slight_smile:
More to come soon :wip: :wip:

Okayyyy ! Hi everybody, this is my new concept, I would paint a strange girl which got lost in deep forest when she was young she lost her parents in that day. Everybody thought that all the family was eaten by wolves and
little by little forgot about this story. But an old hunter wich became a story teller is still telling about a savage girl living in the deep forest speaking with animals, wearing stag horns and fur. He also says that she spends her days to allure the hunters mislaid, to kill them thereafter and make trophies with their heads…

Hey good to see you around!:beer:

This last one is creepy good! Creepy and sexy mix so well, and the result is always kind of weird, which is great for this contest, so Lets see how it comes along!

You were like, the second one to post in my thread, Man, I’ll never forget that! Thanks a lot!

a speed color test… I’m trying to find the atmosphere :slight_smile:

wow! good line! I will watch your topic.

Working on the girl attitude… trying to make here mysterious with an icy indifference… some crits or ideas ?

Wow, at first I thought it was going to lean toward some creepy, sort of horror-movie like illustration, but that last image you posted, with its nice warm colors, makes the scene even more mysterious and strange, like if that girl is acting in a totally innocent way, not really thinking if it’s good or bad, or even knowing if there’s such a thing. The only thing is that now it’s not very obvious she did it, especially if one didn’t read the backstory first. Maybe making her holding an other hunter’s head in a sort of relaxed way, he right arm on her thigh, with a blank trophee holder on the wall, but keeping her with the same indifferent attitude, would make all of this even clearer.

great work! nice pic!

@ SteevieWoo : tnx mate, i’am following your work with attention :slight_smile:
@ ziriguidum : Tnx dood, no crits ? :smiley:
@ Frotze : Nice crits and suggestions ! I’ll add some details soon to make hesr starnge behavior obvious :slight_smile:
@ AlonChou : Thank you mate ! Your work is amasing ! Nice to know you on my thread :slight_smile:

Stay tuned guys more to come soon !

No, dude. Your art is beautifull.
good update :applause:

Hi Nabil,

Your colors in painterly style is awesome!:thumbsup:… Can’t wait for the updates on the composition and the other elements youll be putting in that will clearly define her strange behaviour…Goodluck!

-Raffy

[thread=512950][b]

MY STRANGE BEHAVIOR ENTRY (ILLUSTRATION)

[/b][/thread]

Searching for the right atmosphere and colors… Maybe I’ll change May’sanatomy and pose (=>the girl, yep I found a name for her :slight_smile: ), the hunter’s face too…