Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: nabil hamadi

nabil hamadi is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: the forest guardian

Yo! Good luck!

Thank you Geta-Ve i hope i’ll have enough time to finish this one :slight_smile:
Waiting for the entries of some good friends and challengers I knew during the EON challenge c’mon guys let’s go :scream:
GOOD LUCK for all the challengers. See you soon.

Hey,hey Buddy!!!Nice to be here with you again!Loads of fun and …may ze forzz be wizz you!!
And loads of :beer: ofcourse again!

Tu es sur cfsl aussi?
:beer:

Yep loads of :beer:
Non je regarde souvent cfsl mais je ne suis pas dessus, ptet un jour :slight_smile:
See ya buddy

Just a first sketch to warm up a little :)…Inspired by an old french song from my childhood talking about a rabbit who killed a hunter heh! I hope i’ll find better ideas soon. Let me know what you think about this.

Still searching for a good idea :slight_smile:

Is the big Bunny going to be the Dick Cheney Bunny. Political satire works if your into that. Nice sketches!

Watch out for those two! :scream: Great concept, good stuff…:thumbsup:

My new idea :slight_smile: A sexy effeminatized gladiator… maybe i’ll add an amazed lion or a three time his height second gladiator… i don’t know yet :slight_smile:
Any crits or suggestions ?

the gladiator concept is great (i like it better than the bunnies)… the bunnies remind me of elmer… mean bunnies…

Hey hey nice idea!I can already see the amazed funny faces of the lions, or the big bad gladiator just behind him with a kind of degusted look on his face…Chouette,chouette ca pet(et ca rime)!Looking forward to the next episode!

Hey Nabil, great sketches so far… I like that gladiator :slight_smile:
Cheers and good luck!

Heyy thank you guys for your support :slight_smile:
Stay tuned i think that I found my idea :bounce:

:thumbsup: you have always somes inerestings ideas!
I like so much the movement of the sexy gladiator and his shield with a heart, that’s SO FUNNY !
Maybe his sword and his decoration aren’t bigs and heavys enough for show a contrast. What do you think?:slight_smile:
I wait for your new skethces !

Damn both concepts are great I find myself torn between the two. The galdiator one reminds me of one of the fighters from Mike Tysons Punch Out for the NES.

I love the bunnies though.

I think if I had to choose I would go with teh bunnies, they give off that strange behaviour vibe just a bit more.

wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo! hello buddy! :scream::bounce: great to c ya once again! let the games begin! hehehehe:D crazt sexy cool concept!:applause: :stuck_out_tongue: waiting to c more from ya bro!
have fun! :stuck_out_tongue:

i really hope you are going to do something with those bunnies. they are great!

the gladiator looks very funny… and so do the rabbits

Heyyy this is my friend nwiz25, hope you doin fine doode, welcome back man!