Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Mohammed Abourabe

Mohammed Abourabe is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Soul Of Piece

hi there wish a good luck for everyone .
here I’m but this time I’m too late . but I will work very
hard to complete my mission.I couldn’t post my steps earlier because of some technical problems and this is my first sketch

the main sketch of my piece . its very simple .but
I understand what I’m doing .

and now the first coloring test .

the coloring step . and the coloring is good !

it seems good to me I hope I can complete the whole piece
in the right time .

a main view of the whole piece .

I did some changes on the perspective of the piece and added some details and colors to it .

ok people I just want to finish it as fast as i can !

wow:eek:

I think that u r too layte ,and u have to be so fas… I dont know what to say but r u sure that u can finish it in the right time???:surprised

here is my new update . i hope u like it .

actually I’m very late but I hope I can finish it in the right time .
any way thank u my Tarek .:slight_smile:

sometimes we draw strange things withiut known reason and we feel that this things wants to tell us something that we cant understand what that things says . in this case we can expect any act from our personal work , because it takes a part of our soul when we are working on it from the heart .

Realy great results and Idea…:slight_smile:
I don’t belive that u made it in that time wow :scream:
Abourabe I know u for along time and u know that ,but I didnt know that u r in that fast in drowing man u did a great work.:thumbsup:

Hello man >>>

:eek:

nice to see you here :slight_smile:

nice & Great Job man…Wow>>

ya…really nic one…:thumbsup:

keep it going…:bounce:

5 stars…

And Good luck…:applause:

thnx Tarek for nice comment I’m very glad u like it . and I have to make this one in this short time just for join this great challange I know it can be better if I give it some more time .
but no broblem anyway .

merran " thank u my freind . I hope a good luck for u man .
see u:thumbsup:

ok I think I dont take my time in this challange but I hope a better luck in the next challange :slight_smile:

I bet he wish he never painted that now huh… hahaha. Nice work!! :thumbsup:

ok Hiun I think so ha ha .
glad u like it !

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.