Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Kei Acedera

Amazing final image!so detailed with all those little cars! and to think that you almost lost everything due to a computer mal function is really scary!best of luck on final judgement Kei!

hey kei this look awesome! i just have to wonder since dragons are cold blooded does that mean the water to them is like warm water to us?!

hehe but yea great image.

THis rock’s!!!Love it and supercute it is!Hope well meet again next time.it was a pleasure to see you work this out and wish you all the best!Cheers!

This is an awesome piece. the expressions on the dragons are just priceless. the whole image is giving me this warm tingly feeling… can’t help but stare at it and smile. Again, this is an awesome piece :slight_smile:

i like it. the attention to detail is great. love the traffic jam on the bridge, the boats, and planes…really gives it more energy and excitement.

cool idea and heaps of detail…great work :thumbsup:

Cheers
Mark

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.