Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Kamal Khalil

it’s really great Kamal
well done man, nice solor and amazing performen.

Bobby - Thank you so much Bobby, I am really pleased that you like it. :slight_smile:

Remko (OKMER) - Hey my good friend, thank you so much for your never ending support. We shall meet again :thumbsup:

Rick (Trickz) - Thank you so much Rick, I hope you do extremely well also!!:smiley:

AlonChou - Nice to have you stop by Alon, thank you for the kind comment and support!
I wish you all the best.:bounce:

Well since I turn vampire I dont need it yay! or do I hmm?:rolleyes: Well you made it clear it comes with some issues if you do! haha!:scream:

Kamal, hi my friend I am very grateful with all your support, it’s been a great prize to meet talented artist like yourself! And your skills are so unique and beautifully executed! I hope to see you around more often in CG talk, so I can keep admiring you excellent work!:applause::thumbsup:

Axel - Hi Axel! It has been great interacting with you also, you have so much talent and a creative mind!! I hope to see you around more often as well! :smiley:

Possibly the best thing to come out of Jamaica since Asafa Powell! :thumbsup:

Good luck and hope to see you enter the next challenge!!

Cool work! oh my…:smiley: it´s heartbreaking :stuck_out_tongue:

Good luck to you!

Ferg0 - Thanks :smiley: Good luck to you too! :thumbsup:

gG - Hahaha,thanks a lot… Good luck to you also! :smiley:

dang, that is pretty awesome. great color scheme. the blood really pops. cool composition. tells a story, but leaves a lot to the imagination.
nice entry.

Casey (r1-381) - Thank you Casey for your kind comments, I am happy you enjoy it :slight_smile: Great to have your support :thumbsup:

This Challenge was awesome!!! Congrats to EVERYONE!!! :bounce:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.