Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Jürgen Johannes Jäckel

OK. It`s time to model!
I start with one of the womens.
Do this in Cinema 4D the point by point method. It helps much, if you map a front-view and a side view on a plane. Thus the Model at the end approximates the design much. You also can built your mesh with a box-modelling method. Both methods have their pro and cons. At the end one must make it however in such a way, how one comes better by right.

great looking thing. he is probably the most pretty beast in the world. im serious at this:thumbsup:

i like the warts on his skin too. he is looking like half frog and half potato:scream:

good luck with the beatiful and the beast

Pushing the polygones. Part I.

More Details. Picture shows model with a hyper-nurbs partitioning level 3.

Elaboration of the details.

My small egyptian women accepts ever more shape. Here a small plaything.

Amazing sketches. Love them. shity :thumbsup: Is it possible to add some sexual organ too? That would make it much more strange

Thanks.

But i think it is to strange for this forum.
:wink:
I hold back myself here much.

a sexual organ would be cool. u musn’t show it hanging out. maybe just a strange potato böller impression in his pants.

Hm. OK. I try to give him a lucky big muscle in front of becken. But i do it behind a wear into a bottich of love. This is not so strange. But more Behavior you like it, man!

Yes. That would be much more better. Much more emotion. :twisted:

Property yesterday still a little worked on it.

I think, I will spend at this woman much time. Since I want to bring later this Model also in the other category “Animation”, too.

looks better but you need to work on the nostrils (they are very subtle, almost non existent) and side of the nose area (too sharp) a bit more…

While I work on the body of the first woman, I draw beside always times again which. In order to remain loose. :wink:

Property begun with model the feet the first woman. I want to give its own handle to the whole scene (thus also the Models). To it belongs, as in my designs, un-proportional bodies. Think the feets are good for a comic women. Later in the scene the women will wear boots. I would not have had to model the feet. I want to still use the Model possibly also later however. In animations. Or other scenes. Or at the end nevertheless without shoes in this scene.We have time. Much time.

Property begun with model the feet the first woman. I want to give its own handle to the whole scene (thus also the Models). To it belongs, as in my designs, un-proportional bodies. Think the feets are good for a comic women. Later in the scene the women will wear boots. I would not have had to model the feet. I want to still use the Model possibly also later however. In animations. Or other scenes. Or at the end nevertheless without shoes in this scene.We have time. Much time.

the feet look very nice but i would smooth out the transition from fingers to the foot… now the top of the foot looks like a flat surface… keep it up

I agree with icedeyes, you need to indicate the presence of metatarsals. I love the design of the woman’s face. She’s black, right? If that isn’t your intention, you might want to lift the bridge of the nose a little. I’m most curious to see how this all turns out!

Thanks Icedeyes and Paperclip.
Your criticism helped me very much.
I worked first on the head again.
Now she looks “sweeter” than ever before. With lashes, brows, a beautiful make-up. Oh, i love her!
:wink: