Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: John Strieder

This is the last Hippie-Ant for my Picture. Now for the hardest Part: Composing them all together including Background.

Peace!

The ant is relaxing and, I am suppose, the cicada is working!
Jean de La Fontaine walks on his head!

Marc

The ant is relaxing and, I am suppose, the cicada is working!

Hahahahaha lol :wink:

Wire of the complete scene. I’ve decided to reduce the Scene and focus on the threesome of Mother, Child and Fahter.

Once upon a time there was an ant-hill near by a farm in Bethel. The ants who lived there worked as long and hard as any other ant and were happy with that.

Then, one day in August 1969, they heard a misterious noise like a thousands of people coming, and then a strange music filled the air. The ant-queen sent a troop to find out where that sound came from …

But these ants never returned :wink:

Looking really great John! The characters are very charming and the colors are great too! Can’t wait!

Wow! You do excellent work on every thing :smiley: The lighting, the textures, the models AND the Renders!

Thank you both for your kind Comments :slight_smile:

Hey John, cool image!! I like a lot the all scene design and the characters are really great!!. The textures on the concept are awesome! Congratulations for this great artwork and best of luck!! :slight_smile:

@Ferx: Thanks, man! :slight_smile:

Wow! another one with heaps of work done, well done…looks awesome.

Great idea.
Cheers
Mark

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.