Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: jamie wong

jamie wong is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Line Art or Model: qucik revised concept

A world where buunies aren’t cute but flatulent. and in the middle they torture some poor bunny who arrived late to the town meeting. oh they all wear gas masks.

Hi Jamie,

It’s a disturbing but funny concept you have there. I particularly liked the double ‘x’ you have for the poor victim’s eyes. Go for it! :slight_smile:

the bunnies that release a toxic gas

Thanks Riclim. i just hope that i can finish it in the limited time thats left. unfortunatly due to studies taking more of a priority its hard to weight up. but i wont let you down :slight_smile:

i decided that it would make more sense if the characters were throwing like a party instead, and it was a joke played one too far that they removed his gas mask instead

revised concept. widescreen format. more characters, just need to finalise the detail.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.