Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: David Revoy

David Revoy is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Strange Behavior

hey Mr. Revoy! welcome to the challenge. good your’e in :thumbsup:

Hello Vahn !
And you , are you “in” ? If , “yes” please tell me the URL of your thread or place it in your signature. I have to bookmark my favorite thread :wink:

yo David good luck on the challenge!
Looking forward to your entry!

Good luck David! Show us some strange ones heh?

I wish you good luck, Diva:D

She’s cute , no ?

Drink alcohol ; a good reason to have a strange behavior.

hehe whats the arm doing up there in the middle ? and dont say: “its hanging down” :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, I see, the little fairy use some of her magic to slap away the man who stay on the left and we can see his arm above, right ? :wise:

Thanks MRoger and Vahn for the reply,
My main idea is all what you describe in your post, MRoger.

This is my first idea around a fairy with a strange behavior.
Now my work will be to wait other ideas , draw , and finally select the best one.

The sketches are cool, always in your style, David.
I hope you will do a “magic” picture !
Have fun !

thats one tough fairy… love your drawing style and the mood/idea…

Nice first idea & sketches… can`t wait to see more :slight_smile:

Hi, David, good to see you back again! I like the concept. The layout is interesting, but it’s a shame we don’t get to see the great face you drew in the earlier concept. Will you be trying to envision the scene from several different camera angles and compositions? Hope you’ll give it a try.

(Also, I don’t get the hand hanging from the ceiling - who is it?)

Oh, and btw, love your new avatar! Great image, I must have missed that one. :slight_smile:

Cheers, and have fun!

always love the cartoony styles of urs,interesting and funny ideas u’ve got there as well:)keep it coming mate.

Hi David, It’s great to see you here again. I expect to see wonderful stuff from you as usual my friend. Great start, the face of the fairy is priceless, I can’t wait to see more, and judging from the length of the challenge there will be a lot more knowing you. Good luck and have fun :thumbsup:

I agree with Ramitxon, I love the expression on the first picture; I would love to see how you could incorporate that angle somehow while still maintaining the scene. I love the idea though, its looking good!

Salut David!
You have a funny idea here. I like the second sketch and also agree with Walrus, maybe another point of view would be better. I´ll be watching your progress, mate. Good luck!

(edit: erased content cause double post)