Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Bobby Chiu

LOL funny image…love the carrot guy.

Great final image.

Cheers
Mark

amazing work once again Bobby, aesome story telling, amazing character design and superb use of lighting and textures to separate form and bring interest.

Congratulations Bobby ! Another cool work and another price !

Congrats Bobby! My fav image for sure :smiley:

Keep up the great work!

Cheers

hey Bobby, big congratulations to your price man, its a huge honor to see my work side by side with yours I already told you how much I admire your creative mind man so when you look closely at my picture youll find a little tribute to your work at the bottom right of my piece :smiley: hope you don`t mind
wish you nice Christmas
cheers,
Mathias

Congratulations Bobby an award and it’s gonna be perfect for december.
Regards .

Congratz Bobby!!MAd stuff,ahah!!Hope well meet up again!!!Best wishes man,cheers!

Congratulations to your price man!

Amazing work!

Hi Bobby

congratulate, great work you did!
well done.

Alon

Good work, and congratulations on your prize, Bobby!

congrats bobby! wicked stuff cant really say much else. just a master piece.

Bobby Bobby Bobby… :applause: As if we didn’t all know!! Congrats my friend on the great piece and award to go along with it. :smiley:

This is such a wonderful picture that truly deserves the win! I love the story that’s being told here with the line of critters waiting to trip up their prey and the little ones hanging onto the dragon’s tail. I’m so glad you managed to finish this for the contest, because obviously everyone agrees it deserves a prize!:thumbsup: Great job!

Hey you did it! Got an award for your beautiful illustration! Congratulations. Well deserved

awesome buddy!! simply awesome!! well deserved indeed!! :bounce: :stuck_out_tongue: :scream::applause: one of my fav works of all time! congratulations man! :applause:

congrats Bobby

Hey thanks everyone! There were so many wonderful pieces, it could have been so many others… Kei Acedera, Alon, Goro, Hiun, SteevieWoo, NinjaA55N, ashiataka, guterrez… and so many more…

If the challenges keep going like this perhaps they should put them into artbooks again? :slight_smile: I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

I had a great time everyone, thanks and happy holidays!!

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Congratulations for your price Bobby!
A really nice illustration ! a great great work!:thumbsup:

amazing work!

by the way,I like this cute mood very much:love:

:thumbsup: