Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Axel Alonso

hmmm maybe I could used this one for the future!:twisted: Muahaha! Ok Thanks I am still working on the last surprise!

Hey Axel, thanks for the comments! Your’s looks great too and really detailed (especially with those closeups!) I love how all of the characters have their own personal strange behavior! awsome work, and hopefully I’ll see you in any other of these competitions.

I will try to make this brief and clear since there’s much i’d like to say:

1. What a huge file you worked on man! the little datails still look sharp even in your scaled down close-ups! thanks for including them, by the way, beacause It’s clear that we never saw more than some 50% of the work you were doing in the regular posts! this even bigger ones keep unveiling more and more great detail work! Neat!

2. My favorite part is got to be the Wolfred group, they’re nuts! and they have so much fun too, just looking a them you feel there’s much more about this unusual friends and their extreme ways! they look like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon gang and that is cool and nostalgic for me… I love’em!

3. You oviously pot alot of yourself in this piece and really knew what the characters are about, even the secondary ones as Channel and Hellin, the seem to have the same amount of care an detail as any of the mayors! I see you have improved your skills a lot and you’re not affraid of a challenge like this, you went for all, even if it meant to handle so much characters all together!

4. Oh yes, what nice transparency effects you added on the wather and Rani’s fins. the dragging effect and the shadow on the sand underneath, it all works really well!

5. You have been a great support and suource of good ideas and opinions for us all! I still have in mind that it was you who found the right clothes for Rita, (something I could never have done right by myself), that, and many other details, Thats the point of all these challenges, and you really added much to this one!!

Kudos Axel pal! I hope the best for you and that everyone comes here in the thread to see those beatiful close-ups and get their minds blown away as I just did!!

Party on Pal, You did Great!

Buena suerte:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congradulations my friend! You’ve completed this awesome journey with turning-burning colors… This illustration is HOT!

It was a real pleasure to watch your progress, you’ve done a great job by refining your character sketches to nail down their anatomy. your environment is just so much fun, and you’ve managed to pull off this composition in a way to keep the viewer looking and looking. the small details all over the place are making this image worth a few more come backs. I really admire how you’ve managed to pull of the swamp monster Rani, and the water effects in general. the close up is just great, how you put the cat in the water is just professional. A little jealous as someone who sucks at painting water :smiley:

I really like your story Axel, and a strange piece indeed. What stands out in your story for me is your ability to define your characters precisely, which is one of the most important skills in this business. Visually, and literally, you’ve got the talent to describe a large group of unique characters in one illustration. Enjoy it!

It was a great pleasure to work with you, and have your support all along my friend, now all I can hope for is another chance like that in the future…

Best of luck with the voting, you’ve put hard work in this… :beer:

Hey Axel! Congratulations! Wow there’s so much enjoyable detail to look at and so much effort. Bravo! Good luck and Cheers!

Hi Juan Pablo! I am very happy to see you here! thanks so much for the positive words! and also I am so glad you liked the ideas that I could deliver in my best wish to make my concept clear! so I think I did Thanks for let me know !:smiley: You are a greaat artist! my plesure to watch all your work and share the great artistic mood in this challenges!:applause::buttrock::scream:
Thanks!

G[color=Yellow]abriel[/color] You are awesome; thanks for letting me know all the details I wonder if they were not showing in there!:rolleyes: All your comment help me be a better artist and I am proud to have help from you! You did so much in this challenge for everybody and I am one of the lucky ones whom get a bit more attention:blush:! So I have a little extra treat for you and Fer! Thanks…:arteest: and what can I say I felt like I won something big since I begun here from were I am now! That’s the real price for me and definitely your help and support its gold in that trophy

so yay! party and punchis punchis!:buttrock: and save some ponche for me!:smiley:

Hey my friend J[color=Red]eff![/color] those words are so kind thanks for shareing that good energy:cool: You have the talent to make everybody like you!:slight_smile: haha! besides you paint like a pro! I admire your style a lot! With great impact of a fantastic style! And if I have grown even a little in this few months its also thanks for your wise and great support! Thank you my friend, dont get lost and keep in touch!
hope you like the final treat as well:arteest:!Cheers for you to:beer:

Hi S[color=PaleGreen]oner[/color], so glad to have such kind words from you! And also happy to know you enjoy my thread and crazy ideas! It’s been fun to work around talented people like you! :slight_smile: Thanks and best wishes for you to!:thumbsup: :arteest:

F[color=Yellow] a s h i o n    V i c t i m !  

[font=Century Gothic]special guest

:wise: [font=Impact]Rita[/font] ( from Gabriel ) and :twisted: [font=Impact]Dalila[/font] ( Ferx )

[/color][/font]

Hhahahahahahhaa, this is hillarious amigo, god bless you!

No problem Axel! and thanks for that lovely piece! I loved watching your thread also because of all the wonderful ideas and concepts. great job man!

wow! great image! well done!

There is a lot of work in this, so many characters and lots to see! Your attention to detail is great, you must have a lot of patience. Your idea certainly fits the bill “strange behaviour” and I enjoy the lighthearted feel to it, and all the little stories going on with the characters.

Best of luck to you in the competition, and thank you for the kind comments on my thread!

woooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo!! :eek: :scream: :bounce: :smiley: you’re on fire ma man!! this is so funny! and very well detailed! each and every character with their own personality!! very diverse! me always loved your work till the end, it really has taken to heights! i’m very very happy to have met an artist to like you, in fact everyone else … my second family! :cry: wish we all could meet up and have a good time! it surely has been a lot of fun! :stuck_out_tongue: really sorry for late reply … yesterday at work, i was trying my level best to comment everyone’s entry … but so many people kept coming in and out, it was pretty difficult … hehe … anyways … back to youuuuu my friend!! congratulations on a big crazy finish!! :applause: i wish you all the love and luck! :thumbsup: it surely has been a pleasure! :stuck_out_tongue: god bless ya bro!

Hahahaha…I loved the treat… Shes so fun to draw, isn’t she…

Thanks Again, this was very special for me, I’m flatered you took the time for it, and even more knowing all the trouble you went trough to do the picture!

Sweet snapshot and so fitting, somehow it is hollyday for all of us now!

Good times… and a toast for you!

hehe… toast…

Hey Axel… hahahahahaha :smiley: . really great!! I love it your card!! hahahaha really cool!!
A incredible detail my friend! , hahahahah, the croc´s leather handbag… hahahahha. great!! (poor Dalila :smiley: ) Really, really thanks for this great and funny image!!

(Está muy bueno el dibujo mi estimado Axel, hahahahaha, te felicito, fue un super detallazo!! gracias!! :thumbsup: )

Alex,

Very cool “thank you card”, the three women are really gorgeous, thanks for including me on the coffin lid.

hehehe!!!Lovely,greattt!!Yessai Alex, You rock buddy!Excellent idea and thank you card!Honored to be on the board man!Hope well meet up again next time and wish you all the best and love man!Cheers!:beer:
:beer:
:beer:

Hi, Axel! Your image is so funny! I love the characters and colours! Excellent work!

Good luck and see ya soon! I’ll follow your work!

Cheers,
Carlos

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.