Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Ashley Erickson

Ashley Erickson is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Senior Discount

Sadly I just found out about the contest less than a week ago… so I worked with what time I had :stuck_out_tongue:

Blocked out positions in 3DS Max

Tried doing a painterly style…didn’t seem to fit or work out. Scratched it.

Went for nice clean flash lines. Thought it was a funny situation so I’d go more cartoony.

Colored it with flat colors. I didn’t want shadows or highlights because I thought they would take away from the clarity that the background action has without them.

Final image. I wanted it to have a surveillance look.

I thought for this contest I would include the elderly. I work in a nursing home and I’ve always gotten an absolute kick out of it. I love the elderly. And sure, old people are notorious for getting away with stealing. But how about going as far as to knock off a bank? With walker/wheelchair in tow no less? That takes guts man. Well, that or alzheimers… :slight_smile:

Lol… funny idea!

Thank you! :smiley:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.