Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Alon Chou

Thank you all guys!
I appreciate for your comment very much!

some useful suggestion I will think about it, thanks!

Alon

Hey Alon, really awesome art work mate!! I like a lot the comedy touch on your image, really cool !! and the style of painting is superb. Congratulations and good luck !! ( I think you dont need it :smiley: ) … Time for a well deserved cold beers!! Cheers!! :beer:

bro … your work is … and always will be … MARVELLED! stronge expression, colour and best of all … humour! ( there’s a lot more man! ) all my friends here simply went gaga when i showed your entry! :eek: absolutely stunning! a big congratulations to you my friend! :applause: wishing you the very best of luck! :thumbsup: cheers! :beer:

What a composition and a style . My son(4 years old) is amazed by your transformer.
But in fact all your works are amazing

Awesome piece, really fantastic, Love your use of light. I agree with what was said before, I think we have a winner here, I hate you .

When I think of strange behavior I think of your painting…period.

you`ve done an incredible job, gratulation man
it will be an honor to lose against you :wink:
cheers

Thank you all mate,

Ferx, nwiz25.

scala: i am glad your son love it!

jpmonoroyal: thanks mate! your work is great!

Ramitxon, guterrez: it’s also my honor to entry this challenge with you.

a winning piece my friend,i love their expression the most~priceless:)
good luck mate

I just love this picture.

I have my fingers crossed you will win.

:slight_smile:

Wow! Great image with superb facial expressions, bravo! :applause:

Good luck in the final vote :bounce:

Hi guys!

thank you all, because of the deadline
extending, so I adjust some of the details, I changed the color of the background a little bit make it more further, and strangthen a more 3-dimensional look on the king’s muscle and some of the others. thanks.

Thank you all for the comments and helps this days, and now I think it’s the final image.

the story is:

a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king but the mischievous goddess crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour the wine onto the king’s head. The servant was terrified and didn’t know why this happened and what to do, so are the rest…

thank you.

Hey Alon, it looks fantastic with the adjustments, they are all supporting details. It was a pleasure to watch your progress! Congratulations again!

Cheers!

thank you Soner,
I think i will adjust again,

good luck to you

Hahaha, this image is fantastic! Cracked me up when I first saw it. Great details and lively expressions bring this to life. Awesome work!

Thank you all mates!
I adjust the king and the goddess’ skin tone again for make it more real, and also polished her aureola agian. it’s finished, thank you.

this is the story:

a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king but the mischievous goddess crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour the wine onto the king’s head. The servant was terrified and didn’t know why this happened and what to do, so are the rest…

Hi
I do a adjustment again on the pouring servant’s body and some small details.
it’s very slight, but I upload again.

this is the story:

A servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king, but the mischievous goddess from the wall painting crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour the wine onto the king’s head. The servant was terrified and didn’t know why this happened and what to do, so are the rest…

I just have to post another one! I cant say enough how beutiful this piece came out. Not only is it a technical masterpiece but the concpet of strange behavior is blatantly apparent. Masterpiece status achieved! better warn UPS and fedex for incoming packages:)

it’s difficult to recognize what had be changed, but I upload again. it always many little details must be polished. I smoothed one guy’s border edge.

this is the story:

A servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king, but the mischievous goddess from the wall painting crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour the wine onto the king’s head. The servant was terrified and didn’t know why this happened and what to do, the others terrified too and hurried to get out of the way, because they knew – he is dead for sure…