Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Alon Chou

YAp, same thing really funny and great technique,great work man!One of my fav’s.Good luck on the final judgement and hope to see you around in the next challenge!:beer:

Outstanding Alon!! Congrats on an excellent illustration.

Awesome piece! I would think about bringing back some of those blue tones in the background, to make the depth of the image more expressive. Right now u “flattened” it a bit. And it would work great with first plan I guess, since u already have some blue in there as well. Submit the final! :slight_smile:

Hey guys,
Thanks for your comment, and your help,
this is the final image,I polished the atmosphere again, and add some light there, thank you.

"a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king but the mischievous goddess crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour
the wine onto the king’s head. The servant was terrified and didn’t
know what to do, so are the rest…
"

Fantastic!!! I wish you all the best Alon! This is really some piece you have created … yet again :smiley: :applause:

Wow, so you’re finally done! This piece is fantastic: From the expressions and anatomy to the masterful lighting and subtle world design that infuses every aspect of the image. It perfectly fits the theme, it’s very funny, and is perfectly painted: It’s everything I would ever look for in a painting. Enjoy your well-earned Boxx workstation! I am normally loath to proclaim “winners” before the judging takes place, but I cannot conceive of any piece in this Challenge or even not in the challenge that comes even close to touching what you’ve accomplished here. It’s been enjoyable to watch it take place, and is my favorite piece by you so far. (In fact, I’d probably go as far as to say one of my favorite paintings ever, not just by you.) Congratulations!

oh, and p.s. - thank you again for going back to the original Goddess expression! :slight_smile:

Thank you NinjaA55N, I had change the color for more blue tone background last upload, but I think maybe it can be adjustment again.

the story is:

a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king but the
mischievous goddess crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour
know why this happened and what to do, so are the rest…

Excellent, Alon!! One of my favorite! The detail and the level of that picture is breathtaking! I wish you all the best -and I would not quite surprised if the best happens…

Awesome work, Alon! I really enjoyed following your thread. Best of luck!

thank you all mate,

Walrus: thank you for your kind words, you always give me the useful suggestion, and make the peice better, I appreciate that very much! and nice to meet you online for me, your works are great too, nice color and unique style, and best wish for you…

Hi Alon, Congratulations! Cheers!

here is the latest fianal image, I adjust very small color of the two sides of this piece,
and some very small details, it’s hardly to recognize, but I upload it again.

story is: a servant was trying to pour a glass of wine for the king but the
mischievous goddess crack a joke on him by rising his hand and pour
know why this happened and what to do, so are the rest…

Wow!

only crits i have is that the substance looks more like water than wine, the liquid effect is very realistic though, great work!

And the cups on his plate look a tiny bit too flat, changing this wouldnt add anything to the total piece though

its a wonderful piece and i wish you the best of luck!

Exceptional final, no more to say!

Wait…get a prize, will ya! :slight_smile:
This is just too good to be overlooked!

reallly like your style man.

wounderful painty technique!

A

oh, i guess we have a winner here :smiley: good luck ,this one is fantastic !

really sweet final, it still looks a bit hazy to me but i guess that’s a matter of taste. :slight_smile: amazing lighting. and top notch image.

Excellent, just excellent! :applause:

Congratulations, Alon, wonderful peace!
Good luck with judging!

Great stuff mate, exellent work , …my favorite :slight_smile:

hey alan, i love it… had so much fun following your work.:slight_smile: …oh god! indeed:eek: , this scene is a the climax of the story…i’m left feeling fearful as to what will happen next …i’m awed by the way you captured the terror on all faces, more so the culprit:D if i was a servant i’ll be like “what the heck hes doing?”:eek: …the detail , colours and especially the lighting…VERY WELL DONE!!:thumbsup: …congrats and best of luck,

Karisa:)