Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Al-Haitham Jassar

Hey Jeff! thanks afandim :slight_smile: , I thank you for all the advice you gave me, it helped me alote man :thumbsup:

Though I’m not sure if this image would actually win anything, but I’m proud of it non the less :smiley:

Good luck to all of you with the voting!

Hey Jassar, great my friend!! Great and cool illustration !! The squid is awesome, impressive texture on it!! I love it. The whole image is rich, powerful and really dynamic and funny! You make an amazing art work!! Congratulations my friend, you have a great talent! I dig in your thread, and i like a lot all the evolution on your concept to the final stage!:thumbsup: Again awesome work and the best of luck Jassar !! :slight_smile:

And now is time for a really well deserved cold beers and a big tequila bottle! Cheers my friend!! :beer:

Excellent work Jassar, Congratulations!
I like the lighting and the composition very much, as well as the dynamic in the scene!
You have done a great job, my friend!
Best of luck!

:thumbsup:

Ferx, thanks buddy! it’s party time!! :beer: , come on finish your scene so we could both celebrate!

varma, many thanks man :slight_smile: good luck to you too man, I’ll be watching your progress.

Cheers!

Well, I just added a few rain drops in front of the surfer… I couldn’t help myself… I had to do something!
It’s hard to sit back and watch everyone else work hard, lol, I have to keep on working too…
but now it’s really done (I hope!)…

Cheers!

Jassar,

The rain works great! 

Made a dumb song, hope this does not border on posting abuse.  Sung to the tune of “Sponge Bob Square Pants”

Oh he 

lives on a pirate ship on the high seas,

Pirate, surfer, eye-patch!

His squid it is healthy and has no disease,

A gale wind is blowing, with very rough seas,

But his squid he is surfing with the greatest of ease!

harrrr, what a fine piece of arrrt!
congratulation for finishing your piece; it came a long way and you did a great job
just looked trough your portfolio again and I think this is by far your best work
my secret hero is definately the squid in this picture, the skin looks damn cool and the translucent colors are great
best wishes from me

Oh he
lives on a pirate ship on the high seas,

His squid it is healthy and has no disease,

A gale wind is blowing, with very rough seas,

But his squid he is surfing with the greatest of ease!

Rrrrrrrrrr! Mad Moe is very pleased with this song! he want’s to share his treasure with you Korendo, lol… he even offered a free ride!

guterrez, thanks man for your support! you helped alote in fixing the squid’s skin :slight_smile: , so thanks again mate :buttrock:

Wow, a free ride. Now that is adventure.

Thanks and glad Moe was pleased.

nice work, liked everything, good luck

Thanks HJ :smiley:

Cheers!

excellent work man :slight_smile:
good luck

Thanks VRay! it’s very nice seeing you here bro :slight_smile:

good work jassar :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Asweedy :smiley:

Cheers

woww 2 more days to go! this piece should be seen some more…

Yusuf, the clock is ticking, I’m drinking my coffe, my legs are on the desk, my fingers are crossed… I’ve never been so happy :slight_smile:

Oh boy! I can feel the thrill in the air… this challenge is almost over! tick tock…

Story:
Ever wondered how pirates pass the time during those long months at sea?
They play many sports! one of them is the strange sport of Squid-Surfing!
What’s even stranger than squid-surfing? … playing it in a storm!
This sport demands great skill and balance, and Mad Moe -seen in this image- is a master!
I wonder if the poor squids feel good about this sport as well, lol.

** just thought of re-posting the image with the story**

Man! this extra 2 weeks is kinda tempting… but I have no time to work on this piece some more I’m afraid :frowning:

Good luck to all!