Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Tomas Aceytuno

Clouds and Sun modeled…

do you like cloud´s back face?

thx. for your support.

PD: i don´t like much wire… i will change it.

excellent work on the clouds that are something difficult to stylize. Great project overall.:thumbsup:

this project is rocking man… looks v.cool! the band aid idea is funny. hope u see it in shot. The little plane is a nice touch:thumbsup:

Hi to all again… how many time…
sorry but i have some changes in my live… (i sold my old house and i take a lot of time to change to my new house)
now i changed computer (now i have mac) and now i have my lincenses running OK in my new system…

this is some test about distribution of some objects… i think: it´s like cool… and you?

thanks for all.

Tomas Aceytuno.

My wife said:…

I like … BUT… (always has a “BUT”)…: I ONLY SEE RED COLOR!!..
it´s only a test!!..
Test??? you only made test!! (it´s true.!! hahahahahaha)

maaan that looks so awesome… I love ur style… a fresh breath of originality! ur like a kid with who never grew up! i mean is so diffcult to let ur imagination run wild unless u think like a child… i love this… I really hope to see this finish… best of luck man… and thanks for ur kind words on my thread.

Hi Tomas, What a shame I’ve missed your progress. You’ve done a fantastic job. The idea, concept and the every detailed models and textures are all superb. I hope you won’t have any technical problem again. Watching your progress will be cheerful for me from now on. Best of luck! Cheers!

Hi Tomas, what a shame that I’ve missed your progress. Everything you’ve done so far are really great. The idea, concept, the detailed models and textures are all superb, fantastic.
Hope you won’t have any technical problem again.
Anyway that’s a great progress and a cheerful concept to watch.
Keep up this hilarious job, I’m the follower of this page from now on!
Cheers!

(Sorry for the second message. There was a problem on the browser I guess so I’ve sent another even if the first one couldn’t have sent.)

i hope you like this sunflowers…

thx…

PD: now i need a coffe…

Still a fan of the job Tomas ! I can’t wait to see the final !

I Absolutely like your idea of technique experiments…!
Gotta look forward your work…

Regards,

Here you can see somes frames of rendered sequences…

i´m very happy at this moment by results…

i hope you like…

i hope you like…

i hope you like…

Sorry For Repeat!!!
My Conection Was Failed… And I Pressed “submit” Some Times…

Ooooppsss!!

Hi Tomas, I lurk here every post you make and just drool at both your technique and outcome… I hope to see some animation in this style soon:D

Dung-Beetle model finished…

background test for dung-beetle.

pd: I love Vue6

pd: I love Vue6