Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Tomas Aceytuno

coffe time… after F9 key…
Farm Sketch was created when played with my childrens… oppsss!! I need a photo before delete this!!

Tomas.

Those pigs are great !
Fun to see how you interpret the things with these sheets of cardboard !

The last pictures are fun ! coffee time can be a great moment to get inspirated !

Your Pioupiou are great…
My pigs are modeled with zbrush too… hahahahaha it´s a joke.

congratulations…

see you in hen house…

Thanks…

the pigs look just great… i love the one on the middle of the mud pit… maybe you can dirty that one up a bit…

soiled!! thanks for tip…

you can see it new renders… (give me a minute please… for render…)

Here are the Barn…

I hope you like…

Some changes are in pigs… (dedicated to Icedeyes)

Hola Tomas!
I am always glad to see more people from Latin countries to join in the community and the challenge, although I think I am the new one here! BUT I LOVE the idea man …its genius the style and the animation concept…very peculiar sense of humor…and since cows are my best friend’s favorite animal; she will follow your challenge with me since she’s a veterinarian and has noting to do here or so she thinks…well We will follow your thread and keep the fun coming.:thumbsup:

THANKS AXEL!!

do you like a screensaver…???

soon will make one of animals…

More Animals Sketch…
painted with my daughter Ester.

She love goat…

Thanks…

Man, your draws are fantastic and your style unique!

Cheers,
Carlos

Hola Tomas,

Claro que si me (nos ) gustan jaja…
I see your daughter its a great artist as well! I like it!
It’s really funny the entire concept and the style make a perfect complement to the idea. Hope to see the Screen saver, ones you have it.
Thank You

looking great man… the dirt helps too… your daughter looks as talented as her father (the goat looks very nice)…:thumbsup:

Awesome drawings! I believe it, will be very good at motion.

Tibor

Wow at first I thought you actually made the cars out of cardboard for real. Great rendering!

Hi to all again…
Thanks for your posts.

You never see the cat but you can hear it…
Problably you ´ll need firemens…

MIAUUUUUUU…

Hey, I love the style. Keep it up!

the idea of the cat up there is great (although this is the first time i didn’t recognise the animal)… looking very nice though… keep it up

Hi Iceeyes. the cat are modeled fast. no problem , i will change ok?

Thanks…

great stuff! I have to agree about the cat - didn’t know what it was either + try a different colour - it gets lost next to that tank :slight_smile:

i love the barn and the piggy family :smiley:

Thanks Intervain…
Your model´s and portafolio are fantastic… (for this reason i made cartboard meshes… hahahahaha) Congratulaions…