Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Tomas Aceytuno

here you have Gpepper!!

ahah ! Are you kidding ? We want to whole final !
Anyway ! Great render and animation ! VUE kicks a lot ! I’m happy to have the license now ! Some great things are going to change in my workflow with it !

Yes. your workflow will change. My live change racical when it buys. lightwave + vue pack… ( i said: wooow lightwave… and this software??? Vue?? that is it? ) and if you have a wacom tablet (for draw ecosysten2) walcome to eaven!!

hahahaha a whole final??? it´s a surprise… (results surprise me too…)

soon. i will finish some scenes and will render… tomorrow i compose all…

thanks for you pacitience…

Hi to all.
some days ago, deadline was modificated…
Now i have a little relax time…
all scenes are rendered but if you have some time, you thinks in some details and new scenes…

here you have a rendered scene…

i hope you like this shot…

thanks…

Play Video >>

Software: Vue

hi to all.
deadline was extended and i have some relaxtime.
now i thinks in details and imagine new scenes…

I hope you like yhis shot… MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Thanks.

Play Video >>

I like your work
:thumbsup: I’m looking forward to seeing the end

Thanks Florin…

I onl need a little time to add some audio samples and put credits…

All rendered yet.

Software: Vue

The animation was finished…
I only hope you enjoy this anim…

Thanks to all people. who whote me some words…
these word inspired me…

THANKS…

Play Video >>

Excellent Tomas !

hahahaha GREAT ANIM…

here we said:

OLE TU SI QUE TIENES ARTE…

Thanks… you help me a lot with your interst… belive me… my friend.

lol!! :smiley: the render quality is superb,the idea well: strange, simple just funny!

i liked your camera work, just like a good car advertise and the shot with the mirror and those horses running aside… hilarious

are we gonna get a higher resolution? :slight_smile:

just great ! keep up the good work

Bravo! Congrats for finishing such a fine entry - this have been a truly inspired thread to follow, hope to see more in the future :thumbsup:

hehe, wow… great to see the final. As expected, terrific work! goodluck man! u should be very proud!

Great Stuff Tomas! Congrats for this nice final! Really like the style and mood of this piece! Excellent :thumbsup:

:wavey:

Thanks for your words…
higher resolution?
this movie have a lot of frames with GI… it´s only rendered in 640x240 because was used in flash… if you need one version in quicktime (good quality and sound you can donwload at:

http://www.cocoo.es/dunglife.mov

thanks…

Thanks Martin…
I can´t wait your shot…

in a future I want to animate like your…

Hey Tomas! Congratulations!
That’s an amazing, absolutely charming piece! You’re an adult with childish thougts and the idea is completely superb. Both of your idea and the way you blend them, animating them are so qualified. I’m honest, I watch the animation again and again! From the beginning till the end and also the credits part are all a common in the concept. It’s so cheerful! I hope you will be rewarded for this wonderful piece! Best of luck my friend!
Cheers!

Excellent. A great quality work here. Congrats for finishing. Specialy like the cartoony part.

A little question for me : Did you know if we could use such commercial music for our entry ? Reading the faq it seems that we’d need an authorization. So I didn’t put mine to be careful but maybe have you more information than me ?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I DON´T READED FAQ

I´m one of these people who don´t read license before install a software…

i only click on NEXT,NEXT,NEXT… AGAIN NEXT… and FINISH…
after think… that I have done? hahahaha… (how many people are equal me?)

i wrote to admins and ask him… i will change music… (HORROR!! IF I CONPOSE IT… YOU NEED RUN…)

when i have a reply i will contact you…

Thanks for inform to me…

I am afraid that using that music, BMW logo and name of car might raise serious issues.