Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Roger A Gihlemoen

turned out pretty nice. really cool lighting on this, too. good job meeting the deadline.

wow talk abt last minute submission… I thought I was the last one to submit the entry seeems like u had it worst… nic work man… its pretty funny… all the best!

Overcontrast: Yep, this was a close call! Sorry to hear about your power breakdown! But you really managed to do a great job anyway!
I love your characters! Your modeling skills is great! I hope to be that good one day!

ri-381: Thanx, I’m not to confident about lightning, but if you liked it, (which I really appreciate) I guess I did something right! :slight_smile:

Phlorins: Thanx mate, hope you like my renders! I actually did a 6megapixel image. Download this: http://www.evengi.no/delt/strangebahaviour/FinalImageExtinctJPG.jpg

-I had a few errors in my sound, and also a few bugs in the picture, that I typically detected just a few sec to late. :slight_smile: Anyway, I’ll be posting a link tomorrow just to show how i really intended it to be.
Best luck to all!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.