Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Pfeiffer Gilles

Fantastic work! Slightly creepy and very funny

If I use that wallpaper I’ll get nightmares… simply amazing, Gilles :thumbsup:

Here is the hen in its final pose and I have to do the UV again, because the geometry is too extreme compared to the old one…

You welcome Steve !

Thanks Mathias. I first thought it would be cool to do that but I think he will look like a human too much after that.

Thanks Mark ! :wink:

Sorry Gunnie dear ! I think it will be really horrible when its mother will be on its head !

I loved…great expression, very, vaery funny. Fantastic work my friend.

Alan

Here is the beginning of the Hen in ZB…

THanks Alan !

hehehe nice hen buddy!.. I love the way u pop eyes… the eyes alone makes ur characters hillarious!

keep up the funny business buddy!:thumbsup::bounce::buttrock:

the hen looks cool but Piou looks great… keep it up and keep us posted

Mrehehe i plan also to popup eyes of my hen when laying few of her eyes :slight_smile: !

BTW how is your Piou leg rig looking? It is most frustrating part of chicken rig :sad:

hello Gpepper

I like the new head of your “piou piou” and
the face of hen is irresistible, congratulation for the work, i’m very curious to view the ensemble of the image:applause:

Cool expression on the face and the eyes, yes, you know how to manipulate them to
be expressive and alive!
keep us updated!
:thumbsup:

Here is the next step of the hen’s modeling…

Thanks Zubuyer ! I will try to keep the crazy thing in me during the next 49 days !
Thanks George, I keep posting ! 

Thanks Nenad, I think that it gives the cartoon look of the scene !

I just do a basic rig with some set driven key to open or close the toes…

Thanks Christophe ! I hope that I manage to give her such personality than the Werechick !

Thanks Mathias !

Here is a quick test in maya to render the hen. For the moment only a sss shader and the color maps and a displace map. I have to connect a bump map and a specular map too !

next step…

nice work on the skin shader… looks like it’s just been plucked… a few random feather hairs here and there would add to it nicely :thumbsup:

here is the shader and all the texture I use for the hen. Many textures ! diffuse, subdermal, epidermal, bump with a normal map generated in ZB, differents maps to give the weight of each layer of the SSS, specularity, etc.

Yes this should be the next step !

here is the last render, I have to go to sleep now !
see you tomorrow !

Wow!!! That’s a fantastic hen. The skin is looking brilliant.