Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Claire Duval

Claire Duval is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Modeling: The Car

Hey to you Claire !
Nice to see you there ! I hope you will have fun doing it !

Hey Claire ,

Great to see you entered too ,

Have a lots of fun and best of luck

cheers ,

-Zapan

:smiley: The beautiful Clairebella!.. Great to see you’re in on this one, I look forward to seeing your choices:curious:

hello hello Clair, next expected user to be here :slight_smile: good luck, waiting for some ideas!

Hello All. My idea (the only one I’ve had so far!) is of a country lane, with a small creature trying to cross the road without getting squashed. He gets half way, then hears a vehicle coming. The creature crossing the road will be a small car and the vehicle a giant road hog (a supper speedy hedgehog!!) The car doesn’t make it across the road… a good idea or do I need locking up? :eek: :twisted:

hehe, I love it! It’s fun to read how people switch the roles of common things:) this challenge is going to be a huge fun :smiley:

I think you can go with this idea, but think, think, perhaps something catchy will come.

Thanks Arturro. Will try and develop this idea and then see if I get inspired by anything else. :slight_smile:

…tiny car trying to cross the road… straight into the path of a road hog…

A start on the car…

…car update

…meant to say that I will be doing this in a cartoony style… :bounce:

Hi, and oh - already started to model :thumbsup:
Really fun idea, have fun and good luck with it!

… I thought I had better make a start on this challenge as I haven’t completed the few previous times. Work seems to get in the way! :shrug: Hope I get to finish this one. :bounce:

Funny idea Claire !
Some reversed situation, cool. Can imagine the look of the car after it was crashed by the hedgehog…

Dang ! … Already into modeling ? :bounce:

The car made me do a big awww :slight_smile: .
Can’t wait for more ! Go , go ! :wip:

cheers ,

-Zapan

Funny concept and nice car… looking forward to the hedgehog model…:thumbsup:

Hey Claire,

Looks like you’re having fun with this :slight_smile: Will be intrigued to see how this turns out!

Good luck!

Your car looks funny! Congratulations! Good luck!

hi Claireabella… i like your concept and modeling.
good luck my friend:thumbsup: