Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Carlos Eduardo Montoya Cortes

Nice work with the fur…you should improve the textures of the clothes…and what about the animal?:bounce:

Wayne jermaine: thanks my friend,i think it looks nice…now i will proceed to rigg

mamcx: i’m working on it!

He He!!, Looks cozy now. and those cool colors will clash with the desert just well.
Nice work!!:thumbsup:

Hehe… he looks cool:D

Congrats, keep going!

tnads: thanks…i glad you like it

SteevieWoo: well i´ve been thinkins to change some colors to him

Wow… cool eskimo with fur!

Great work!:thumbsup:

Hi my friend,

Good to see you here! It’s a cool model and a funny idea. Great contrast and the piramidiglu is wonderful concept :thumbsup: Just waitng for updates! Keep the speed and best luck!

Mark

the character looks pretty interesting but IMO the face neads a bit more tweaking… nice fur… keep up the good work :thumbsup:

well…i´v been playing with some colors and i found this 2, the blue and brown. I´m trying to decide which one to use…and i want your help to this…so…which one i´ll should take?:shrug:

and if you can see i added some eyebrows to the character. so i get more expresions with him.:scream:

PD: thanks to subdivmaniac, Tremoside, overcontrast, for your kind comments:thumbsup:

Hello…nice progress…i like both…but i think that the brown one looks more like real eskimo clothes color:bounce:

the brown one looks too much like the colour of his face, I would take the blue one, or maybe another shade of brown.

ania: well…maybe you’re right…i’ll tray another shade of brown or ohter color…thanks for the advice

ok…another shade of brown…just a little dark…

any comment?

well…i am now working on a several things…like the story board…the rigg of the esquimal and the desing of the creature…i already have some sketches…soon i will upload them…:buttrock:

For now i need your advice with the color of the clothes…comments are most welcome!:deal:

well i think …that color is perfect…i love the character you made…i cant wait to see that “animal” that you say…well, i’ll check later!

Hey carlos nice fluffy suit!!, but i think he could stand up better on the desertic background if you use the previous blue. Anyway, you could do a test on the dessert and the best one will pop up!

I liked the eyebrows too :thumbsup:

cute eskimo ;p

I’m not sold on the brown. I think in contrast to the desert colour, he might not stand out as much if u keep him brown. I think place him in the set and light?

l8r

Versiden, SteevieWoo:OMG…i didn’t tough on that…you are totaly right…i’ll change it to blue…

Thanks for the advice mates!:thumbsup:

Very nice furwork on the eskimo, he looks very cute!
:slight_smile:

i like your character. good luck my friend.:thumbsup: