Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Carlos Eduardo Montoya Cortes

Carlos Eduardo Montoya Cortes is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Render: Clean Up Time!

Hello everybody i’m glad to be in this new challenge…

ok my idea i will subit soon, in the mean time, think on this image of a desert. here will happen my ecene…

wait for future submitions

Hello
here is my firs step for the environment, is just a plane with noise modifier for now…soon i will explain my concept…wait for it

ok second step to desert

And here is my idea;

think in a desert…now ice…and esquimal maybe?..mmmm…cleaning objects?..and a animal…

oh…an esquimal sweeping the desert with the animal on a bag!

is there anything stranger behavior than that?

what is the esquimal thinking?..why is sweeping the desert, is mad?..and why he has that animall.well i dont know, and why is an esquimal in the desert on first place

here is the main character…the sweeping esquimal…look his clothes…and picture him in the desert…

waiting for comments!

Aw, c’mon let us know already!!:scream:

I really want to know, nice skimo by the way.:thumbsup:
I’ll have to suscribe, I’m really curious.

SteevieWoo: thanks for be the rirst one to comment!..and what do dyou want to know?..i already explained mny idea…is above!:scream:

Here is the main character,…i just started with modeling…my method is poly modeling…keep watching for updates!

ur character is cute… good luck to u

Haw, Is good!! Is he gonna whistle like in the sketch?

I’m still curious about the animal. Ill stay tuned for sure!

Keep the good stuff coming!:thumbsup:

Hola Carlos, nice models and your preliminar concept sounds cool :smiley: I want to know what is going to happen in that great scene with your cool and charming skimo :bounce: Waiting for more updates, Suerte!! :thumbsup:

Heh… he looks cool mel:D

ah, so we have desert and eskimo… damn hot weather I guess. Nice progress, keep working :thumbsup:

Hello…here is…my almost finish character…i have to ad some hair to the jacket, and improve the textures…the comments are most welcome.

Wayne jermaine: Thnaks dude…a friend helped me to desing him.

SteevieWoo: well…thats the idea…and the animal…i still thinking…cause i want some animal a little strannge too…one that not live on the artic and desert…one that be strange to be there!

Ferx: i have thinking about an artic-desert ambient…like a piramiglu…an a pyramide with shape of an iglu…and i still working on thye storyboard.

DaddyMack: thanks dude

Oweron: do you feel the heat with his clothes in that weather? is a madness

Sweet! well, no critics, I undersatad you’ll give himm a furry suit, That will be great!

Keep it on:thumbsup:

I dig it, very cool! An eskimo in the desert is definately strange. Keep going :thumbsup:

jasondesigns: an eskino on the desert is strange,…but if he is sweeping the desert, is even stranger!:thumbsup:

SteevieWoo: no critics?..oh, i really apreciate that, i´m glad you like it…soon i will upload the image with the furry suit!:slight_smile:

thanks for the comments!

hey…is so strange…i love it, cool and original!:bounce:

But you should be careful with the environment and the angle of the camera, an a desert escene need to be well work…cause is quite empty of details…so you need to pay atention to the final composition image!:thumbsup:

Hello…here is my last update!

now i added some fur to the jacket…

any advice?

niceee. fuuurr