Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: Bartosz Bialek

Bartosz Bialek is entered in the “Strange Behavior Challenge” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Render: a CANDY

What a nice start of a day. I love the topic - it’s best ever and i want to have the best fun ever.
I’ll express my idea later on
good luck everyone !!!:bounce:

nice to see you!:slight_smile:

hey i’m ealy glad to see you in this challenge.
loocking forward to see the concept :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Bartosz :slight_smile: Will be following your progress on this one as well - awesome theme I agree!:thumbsup:

So, I see the PL invasion goes well.
That will be a great challenge.

Good luck Bartosz.

Yeah the PL invasion starts hhahahaaah!

Good luck Bartek!

yap, this one be a polish victory :slight_smile: no doubt ! so keep it up boys (and most powerful girl in our team :twisted:)

Dude! So glad to be doing this again with you:D

Thanks Friends!!
@alvin-cgi :slight_smile: i’ts always nice to see some veterans
@ AndreiSzasz : I’m working hart to provide one Thanks friend!
@ Intervain : great! I hope my work won’t dissapoint you If I do don’t hesitate to tell it!! :slight_smile:
@ deli-rium ,Nomad , arturro that’s soooo true. We have to keep the bar high !!
@ DaddyMack I’m just proud too thank’s and let’s do it!!

I decided to make my own short animation
It will be titled “Candy” I’m not sure if you want to see whole script , the “finale” will be kept clasified untill finish i guess!
I’ll show you my protagonists / inspirations

and

more to come!!

aggresive dog fights with the poodle for the candy, bad dog is very danger and poodle is very sweet, but poodle fights:) bad dog becomes more bad by changung his head into monster like (mask movie effect:)), but poodle transofrms into a big robot and kicks bad dogs in the a_s :slight_smile: but during this fight small ants take the candy away :slight_smile:

am I close :)?

nice idea, but a hell of work. I hope you will manage to do it! whatever it will be :twisted:

hehe Great theory!! respect men!! I hope I’ll make it a bit more strange and odd!! :slight_smile:

I built a basic light/shadow/shader rig for movie that gives me a sense of cartoon look i want Now I’m finishing the script and making list of shots and props needed. You’re right it looks like a hell of work so developing fast and efficient pipeline is cruical now.
-thanks
cheers!!

Hallo :bounce: any flowers this time? :slight_smile:

heloooooooow girl!! that’s for sure and I promise you will se a lot of fur in here !!
thaaaaaaaaaanks :slight_smile: and have a fun!

HEllO
My movie will be titled “candy” and i’m not going to tell you what it is about untill it’s finished . There’d be no fun !! But the script is written Ii has 49 shots grouped into 4 scenes.I will post it in the end. There’s a lot work to be done so let’s get started. Here are sketches of my protagonists. Little robo-puppy ant and it’s monster , doggy and alien ship. As you may noticed it’s very raw atm . As I’m alone on this project I don’t need detailed concepts so I won’t waste my time on them All I need is now in my mind… You’ll see it later
-cheers!

double post

HEllo
I started the modeling stage. Here’s the puppy. Now I’ll have to resolve the greatest task - how to create fur, proper for this kind of breed. And then control it during animation.
-cheers!

Nice start on the puppy. Are you going to make some cool morphs for it?

Thank you - yes i’ll use a mix of bone and shape morph animation. Now i’m having hard time with fur development…
-bb

That Puppy is soooo cute! Adorable, Insecure looking eyes and cure limbs!
more!!! :slight_smile: