Strange Behavior (Animation) Entry: alvin tea

Big Big End…

Congratulations…

I like PineApple. hahahaha adn IFhone… :slight_smile:

camera and blur are excelent!!

good luck.

The final is great Alvin, well done. Love the style and colour. Good luck :slight_smile:

Hi Npantic,

I have one girl and one boy.

Girl is about 3 years old (she was born in Christmas day!), she is smart and talk a lot:rolleyes: …
Boy is about 4 months + now, and he is cry a lot:shrug: …

I do wish both of them are getting “normal” later you know:D …

Thanks overcontrast:)

Thanks infoarq, you have a killing entry mate!:thumbsup:

Thanks Trickz, good luck to all of us:scream:

cheers

A

Software: After Effects,Illustrator,Lightwave 3D,Modo,Photoshop

Fairy tale - who is real…

"…Places your lost teeth under your pillow before going to sleep, the tooth fairy came during the night and exchanged the teeth for the gift… "

Hi all… this is the extended version, just added a few deleted scenes, which were not in the final animation… hope you like it!

By the way, also need credit to Crazy Bump, I use this little software to create all the normal maps inside the animation, absolutely amazing software!

Play Video >>

that was a splendid execution! really amazed by your piece! congrats!!!:thumbsup:

thanks for kind comment, glad you like it.:slight_smile:

Thanks everyone here supports and all your kind comments, it has been a great 4 months journey with all of the masters! All the best to you and your works, good luck to you… and me!!:slight_smile:

See you guys later!:scream:

What a great final! Good luck now!
Looking forward to the next episode :slight_smile:
/peter

Thanks, I am also look forward to start next episode… if I have time:D

Hey Alvin,

Wow, very nice animation and execution, it looks like it was an interesting Challenge. Super job and good luck, maybe see you in the next challenge.

Cheers,
Mike

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.