Pic-036

Pic-037

Pic-038

Pic-039

Pic-040

Pic-041

Pic-042

nice!
i’m new to this thread… and just read it through… looks very promising. congratulations on your radical decisions, i think the whole creature reads much better now. i never really liked the old face, but now that it’s embedded in the creature i can imagine some scary and cool animations with it. it also looks like you kept the transformer-folding concept a bit, so i think this will be great.
keep on rocking! :applause:

ps:
i can imagine he hairy/soft part around the face to be glowing/transparent… might look very cool when it’s unfolding…

i seen your other works here in cg, but man i think that if you manage to do these animation it will be mind blowing, following your thread from now on regulary, it has great ispiration, definitly strange creature i didn;t get the idea of what its goin to t\do what behavior it has, but looking forward on it.

Thanks copykill and tastatura, Iam working on it full time. I will post the story after i setup the character. I really would like to do it all in realtime with quest3d, but badly quest3d dont have dynamic occ, soft shadow and curve relife mapping with shadow. however all of these stuff could be added to quest3d. But iam not that much pro to do them all.

Anyway, some new update. I will describe the mechanism of this killing machine later.

Pic-043

Pic-044