still: Sculpt Of[f] My Mind

Hi!

I have been following this forum for a long time, so its high time for me to post. This picture is on wich i was working for some months. It portrays a sculpture, born in my mind, made of everyday objects like zippo, syringe, corkscrew etc.

Modelled in MAX6, rendered with vray.

I hope you like it and give me a little feedback.

Frenkie

How wonderfully bizarre! I like it! :slight_smile:

Makes a great avatar as well :wink:

Daf

Here are some other pictures:

Wip:

The original sketch:

Head with hair:

FR.

It’s very sick, but very beautiful, it represents how I was feeling a few months ago…

:applause:
Very great and bizarre pictures!
Congrat and keep it up!
Post wire!

Hi Frenkie!

Its great work and really nice use of vray!!
Congratulation!:buttrock: :buttrock:

Hi Frenkie!

What a nice picture!!! You are so mad!!! :slight_smile:
Congratulation!! 5-star-work :slight_smile:

:bounce:

Excellent wok… :o) !

Notning more to say. I always loved the details, and this concept, you know… :slight_smile:

A.

eeeeeeeewwwww!

I love it! :stuck_out_tongue:

it remebers me Roger Ballen photography… leave also the sketch in the frame stick to the wall…

ciao
francesca

absolutely FRONT PAGE work!

gart!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

D*mn, picture like this always make me jealous and wonder if it is worth the effort to invest more life in 3D.

Just one question (not directly related but i have to know for it puzzled me for few days now and i apologise in advance), did you post with bmp file or jpg? If jpg how all these while i am getting all bmp from while downlaoding pictures from cgtalk lately? it used to be all jpg…:shrug:

Any one out there having same syndrome? I have heard a friend said it is an IE bug but could not comfirm…

Again, good work mate, kind of remind me of the “baby head spider” character in toy story :applause:

Thanx folx!

syous: all pictures are in jpg format for the smallest size

thank you again fellas!

cool man…very tool-ish to me…
kinda like tool and the “in-repair” video by our lady peace
still very cool…

Just my opinion, but I think the magnifying glass would look better on his open eye.

Anyways, great work! Kinda has a Tim Burton (movie: Edward Scissor Hands) look/feel to it, except yours is more “dark” and twisted. Bravo!

Very unique.
I love it. :thumbsup:

Very COOL! It’s so very fantastic work. Realy! I’m happy so You are finished this project :slight_smile: Because I watch this nice finiched work.
Congratulation.

wow… this is a bizare image, but, you’re an artist!:thumbsup:

I wouldn’t live in your mind :)))))) Really bizarre, but looking good! Very impressive. I have bad feelings when I see it :wink:

Congratulation!

Greetings, neu

Yeah frenkie is so good and so pleasure. I’m so “dazed and confused” because that is a very good work. I like this thing from the beginning to nowtime… And i think this is a very good and very bizarre. And that picture makes everybody thinking. You know I don’t like the totally photoreal pictures but this is much more than a simply PR pic. :thumbsup:

And I still got the number of the psychiater… just call me if you feel that thinks will explode your head…:surprised