Still going ?

Well havent been around for a while, and just wanted to see if Alienz was still a go :wink:

So lemme know if we are still working on this, and give me some simple modelling tasks :smiley:

of course this is still going!!

I think they might need some props for the trailor park, might want to ask ila or kirt…:wink:

oh, hi…I tought they have deleted the entire forum months ago! so still there is 1 post per month…good! :wink:
anyway, what we were doing? aha…making a short. short is good, let’s make it.
cya next month.

Originally posted by ila_solomon
oh, hi…I tought they have deleted the entire forum months ago! so still there is 1 post per month…good! :wink:
anyway, what we were doing? aha…making a short. short is good, let’s make it.
cya next month.

what kind of attitude is that? :surprised

Dark humor

I’m scared of the dark…:slight_smile:

But I love it! I’m an owl, remember? … do not forget your flashlight. :wink:
Cheers

I thought you were an The Antediluvian Bird? Is that a rare, especially sarcastic owl with bad hair? :stuck_out_tongue:

:argh: Your killin me …

Kirt? You alive! … thanx god. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: where is our storyboard man?

:love: :cry:

er yea i have been asleap for the past 4 months, sorry about not finishing the trailer I assume someone else did it right???

At least I hope so, girls and all kinda side tracked me from any CG. its still on my HD somewhere if anyone wants it.

Well not to be smartass here but i think the project needs a little pick me up in the form of an update on whats done, working on and still missing.

Make a new official thread with current wips ect, so people can get an idea of whats going on.

Also perhaps a status update in text form :smiley:

Swoop you’re not being smartass, but i don’t think that will do anything. the point is, we just have to wait for the storyboards :shrug:

Originally posted by Kirt
Your killin me …

there’s only one way you can save yourself :twisted:

have you guys done any animation tests yet?

I would like to see how these models are moving?

Yup, Ali…they did make some anim tests, check this thread for test-animations of the alien#1.

btw why you are not going to test-animate some of them?! :slight_smile: If you want just ask me to send you the file links.

umm sorry i skipped out again. Can anyone give me more info about the status of the trailer, If there is anymore to know about it that is.

Hey Ila that would be great! ,

I would love to check out the model and do a couple test anims with it so Pm me anytime you want.

Ali

hey guys, I have been watching this project since the beginning and I am really interested in seeing it done but it seems to have stopped. Are you guys still working on this? It would be a shame to give up on it after so much work has been put into it. This is really shaping up to be a great animation, I hope you guys continue to work on this.

Yeah, sorry. Seems like it’s my fault that this has come to a grinding halt. Rest assured it’s only temporary.

Trying to get a handle on everything still pending on this (particularly the storyboards), and adjust to all the crud going on in R/L.

I’m not making any excuses. I suck. It’s my fault. Sorry to make everyone wait.

But one thing is certain … there’s too much work already done to give up on the project. We will prevail, I am trying to get a few things taken care of before the end of the year. I promise not to get involved in too many other projects for 2004 (wow, an early new year’s resolution).

:smiley: