Stifled Smile, Alexander Lashko (3D)

Her expression is captured well. Nice realism with th eskin of her face and her hair. The eyes are a little flat.

I really like how her personality comes through! Good Job!

It has a personality…and that’s why it’s 5 stars for me.

Nice computer/cyber girl. I like colour.

Outstanding portrait, the only thing critic I can give you is that you could put little more spec to her eyes, but you can to this in PS.
Cheers!

amazing

the eye and the sss looooks a bit plastic for me…

the hair looooks very great

Regards bro :slight_smile:

Wow, thank you all for taking your time and commenting and for quality feedback. It is greatly appreciated.

[color=white][font=Arial]ulimetic: Thanks buddy, yeah the eyes seem to be the most problem area. As for the cloth, it was made up from my mind so I didn’t really have a good reference to look at. I’ll be sure to pay more attention to that.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]DaveMcMahon: Thanks mate! [/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]LukeZ: I appreciate your kind words. Thanks![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]DragosJieanu: Thank you. Eyes
yeah. After this I’ll probably spend quite some time on researching more about an eye’s anatomy and its qualities. Having in mind that this was my first time dealing with hair, I’m pretty pleased with the results, again thanks to Mike Fudge for showing me the door.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]souledge3: Thanks bud![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]Jocose: Thanks for the comment. Really great stuff here, I’ll be looking for those details as you advised.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]AIRyt: Thanks much![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]rexzou:Thank you![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]AikSern: Glad you liked the image. Thanks for your comment.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]PhilipR: Hey Phil, thanks for great advice. The first time I did the sculpt I think I added too much squint and eye deformation as I was studying this particular facial expression, and I must say it came out to be way exaggerated, so then I brought it back some (perhaps too much), plus subsurface scattering kills some of those details. Thanks again, you got a great eye for that type of detail. Keep it real, bro![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]Ammarkk: eyes and shadows - got it! Thanks for your comment Ammar.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]longrayjohnson: Thanks for your compliments. I agree fast skin shader is quite nice; I’ll keep experimenting with it. [/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]mbseymen: Thanks![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]dh03: Glad you enjoyed it.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]v-izmestiev: Thank you, I will make more ;)[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]daounin: Thanks a lot.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]neroart: Many thanks[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]Yoruan: My appreciation for you comments. Good points on making the eyes look better, I’ll work on that.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]lucky3: Thanks for taking your time to comment. I’ll be looking out for those issues. If you don’t mind, what areas do the ears require work on (shading, anatomy, DOF, etc…)?[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]coffee-turtle: Thank you. The eye issue seem to be the biggest, I’ll try to improve on that.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]Cold-Liquid: Thanks bud, glad you like her![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]level6: Thank you very much.[/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]Vlada3d: Eyes need more spec. Cool, great advice, thank you![/font][/color]

[color=white][font=Arial]ismailpegasus: Thank you, good input.[/font][/color]

Did I miss anyone? Again, thanks for all the love and constructive criticism. It will help make my next creation so much better.

perfect … can u show wireframe…

nice picture! =]

The clothes don’t looks like the all thing, not good enough. The eyes its very nice, may can be improved just a little.

very very nice sculp skills man. Congratulations

savithk: Thank you. Per your request here’s the wire.
LMCdesign: Thanks for your feedback and compliments

Great mesh as well!

Nicely done! Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Beautiful !Amazing modeling skills:buttrock: keep it up!

Wow. gREAT JOB.

I actually saw this one in the magazine! great job!! love the expression. :love:
I have a question about the hair though, I follow Mike Fudge’s tutorial on hair as well, able to create some hairs, but the color alway seem to blown out for dark hair like yours, how did you get it to look so natrual?
the only way to keep the color dark is to turn the specular down for me, but than the hair won’t be as shiny… I’m pulling my hair on this :cry: , what’s your setting?

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.