Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Yusuf Eltelpany

the sketch of the steampunk knight, the princess sketch is the next -isa-

lol :twisted: that`s a very cool knight u got there mate keep going :wip:

thanks my dear, am happy that you liked him :slight_smile:

this is the first modeling process for the knight head, which may be Romeo from william’s “Romeo & Juliet” as a main story for the entry … still developing on it and trying to make a strong line story …

nice start good luck brother

haha the idea is great, good luck with the challenge and have a funny time over here :wink:

keep going mate :wip:

jondiyolah … thanks my dear, I will really need a hard LUCK on that one :smiley:

Gonzalo … thanks man, am glad that you liked it, good luck for you too :slight_smile:

Tony … I will dude … I will -isa- :smiley:

Great…Keep movieng forward buddy…
i`ll post my comments when you finish the model

misho basha … thanks my dear, I will wait for your “precious” comments :stuck_out_tongue:

nice to see u here yousef,
great idea :applause:
waiting for next :thumbsup:

Hey, I love your concept sketches. Your 3d is just getting started but I’m really looking forward to see how this evolves. Based on your initial sketch it def has a lot of potential.

Shisha … thanks bro, I will try to update it soon :slight_smile:

niva … glad that you liked it, I still doing it with the head, so … there will be more -isa- :slight_smile:

I worked a bit with the eye, have to finish this more quickly as there still be the Juliet one …

more details on the head, some overall shaping for the body and a lot of cogs and gears modeled for the next stage …

hey Yusuf ur updates are looking cool but I guess u need to move faster mate …keep going :bounce:

Great job bro, lovin the details so far :buttrock:

very nice concept and idea goodluck ya jo

[Steampunk challenge](http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?threadid=697726

)

Nice modeling u have man. I like the concept a lot.
I think thechallenging here is to nail down the expressions of the characters.
Waitin for updates:thumbsup:

Tony … thanks man, I know that am doing bad again, but I hope I will finish it early … enough :smiley:

Jassar … thanks my dear, am proud of that :slight_smile:

Mustafa … thanks ya basha :smiley: , good luck 4 u too

Fotis … I appreciate your nice words dude, thanks … you are right, bringing an overall steampunk to a love mode wouldn’t be that easy :smiley: