Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Surajit Sen

Surajit Sen is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: New Look Trojen Horse_SS

Ive taken an ancient mythology as my project.Work in progress. I’m trying to make an implement of my own ideas.
thanks
SS

Ive taken an ancient mythology as my project.Work in progress. I'm trying to make an implement of my own ideas.

thanks
SS

Ive taken an ancient mythology as my project.Work in progress. I'm trying to make an implement of my own ideas.

thanks
SS

: I ve taken an ancient mytrhology as my project.Work in progress. I’m trying to make an implement of my own ideas.

I have implied a 2D look on my sketch for a better idea, which is helping me to give the 3D model a perfect look. Modeling is in progress.

This Model will be used in my steampunk on going project. Rest of the work is in progress.

Another model of my project. Texturing going on…
SS

that’s a pretty bad-ass gun. right on.

I have completed all the model creation part. Texturing still going on?.

Texturing in progress?..

Texturing & Lighting is in progress …

Lighting and texturing is going on…

Now My image is ready and Im going to final render…
test render is going on…
it’s my test render’s one part…not full image
post poduction will complete day after tommorow…
Im now ready to render my final images.
My Render settings are like following…

Width:2480
height:3507
Image Aspect Ratio:.70716
Pixel Aspect:1
Aperture Width(mm)36
Resolution:300Dpi
Format:Jpeg and Tiff
Now my quaries are:

1)Are the images with this settings acceptable ?
2)How will I upload my final Images?
3)Please tell me the process of upload with FTP.

Thank you

Surajit Sen
sen.surajit@yahoo.co.in

Post production is going on…and countdown is starting…for upload my final image…
SS

Software: 3ds max,Bryce,Illustrator,Maya,mental ray,Photoshop

Hi,
I have taken part in the Image category In” Steam punk Myths and Legends CG Challenge”.
Here I give you a short description and information about the theme of image. My Image concern about the famous Greek Mythology of the Trojen Horse. The Horse is the main character which I wanted to highlight. I imagined that the Greeks are to make the Trojen Horse once again by using some modern tools, machineries and devices with keeping some of their traditional touch. For proper visualization firstly I went through the Greek and Trojen History and mythological stories and the Greek-Troy war. I took help from book internet and the “Troy” Movie.
Then I came up with this concept that it will be a night scene depicting the Greeks had completed making the Horse. One Soldier is watching it standing on the rocks and few are busy with other job.
After Visualizing I prepare the sketches, used Illustrators for a 2D look. I created(Modeling,Unwraping,Texturing) the Trojen Horse with 3Ds Max2009.It has taken 10 days to complete the Horse along with Unwrapping. I created the Rocket some months ago and now used it here. The Big solder character,Sattelite,Tents,Stones,Gun ,Sword s were created( Modeling,Unwraping,Texturing) with 3Ds Max2009 in 18 days. Small Character was done (Modeling, Unwraping, Texturing) Maya2008. The Midnight environment was created in Bryce5.
Most of the textures were downloaded from www.cgtextures.com. I also went for Google search for more textures help. The flying Bats image was also downloaded.
The Lighting and rendering (Mental Ray, Final Gather, and GI) were done in 3Ds Max2009.The Image Size is 1000/1415 Pixels (A) 300 dpi.The total Rendering process went on for 4 Hrs15 mints.
For post production works and Matt painting I used Photoshop CS2.After completion the work to resize the image I used .The new image software is 2000/2830 Pixels (A) 300dpi. Which I also uploaded.

Thank you
Surajit Sen
3D Artist
India
sen.surajit@yahoo.co.in

Software: 3ds max,Bryce,Illustrator,Maya,mental ray,Photoshop

Hi,

This is my higher res final Image.

I have taken part in the Image category In” Steam punk Myths and Legends CG Challenge”.
Here I give you a short description and information about the theme of image. My Image concern about the famous Greek Mythology of the Trojen Horse. The Horse is the main character which I wanted to highlight. I imagined that the Greeks are to make the Trojen Horse once again by using some modern tools, machineries and devices with keeping some of their traditional touch. For proper visualization firstly I went through the Greek and Trojen History and mythological stories and the Greek-Troy war. I took help from book internet and the “Troy” Movie.
Then I came up with this concept that it will be a night scene depicting the Greeks had completed making the Horse. One Soldier is watching it standing on the rocks and few are busy with other job.
After Visualizing I prepare the sketches, used Illustrators for a 2D look. I created(Modeling,Unwraping,Texturing) the Trojen Horse with 3Ds Max2009.It has taken 10 days to complete the Horse along with Unwrapping. I created the Rocket some months ago and now used it here. The Big solder character,Sattelite,Tents,Stones,Gun ,Sword s were created( Modeling,Unwraping,Texturing) with 3Ds Max2009 in 18 days. Small Character was done (Modeling, Unwraping, Texturing) Maya2008. The Midnight environment was created in Bryce5.
Most of the textures were downloaded from www.cgtextures.com. I also went for Google search for more textures help. The flying Bats image was also downloaded.
The Lighting and rendering (Mental Ray, Final Gather, and GI) were done in 3Ds Max2009.The Image Size is 1000/1415 Pixels (A) 300 dpi.The total Rendering process went on for 4 Hrs15 mints.
For post production works and Matt painting I used Photoshop CS2.After completion the work to resize the image I used .The new image software is 2000/2830 Pixels (A) 300dpi. Which I also uploaded.

Thank you
Surajit Sen
3D Artist
India
sen.surajit@yahoo.co.in

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.