Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: SRISUWAN SKAN

hey,happy new year!seem it’s time for us to burn?!:beer:
anyway,looking cool concept so far.I like angel and dynamik compos.
cheers

In the end, I’m not gonna make all element to be dark in white background so, black background to push all elements to popping out is a better solution for now.

Right now is still quite abstract but I know what to add clearly, it’s gonna be just “semi abstract” this time hee hee.

After get overall elements composed, I start to add and define detail part by part starting from top left side of the image.

I make this piece as a relaxing so I may not have any design or concept etc. etc. I have enough of that from my jobs already, now I wanna play hee hee.

Really diferent your work, I love that Chaos, and good that you make this for relax… enjoy¡ :beer:

hey man, i’am a fan of your, look like your pulling out the signature move.

2 days left… I think I can do it on time, I think…

By the way, I dun feel so good like this for a years since I must draw everything exact and reasonable everyday ha ha.

Awesome work!I love your detail,the composition give us more.

wow dude, you didn’t tell me that you’re in the competition, hehehehe, anyway, nice piece dude as always, but i think your art this time is too futuristic, maybe add some gears and pipes to make it more looks like steampunk stuff

really strange and beautifull work. i like it !

coming up greater and greater.can’t wait for the final image.keep it up.

Good job!it’s great to use 3D max for your work.heh heh.Cheer man.

thanks god for extend the deadline, I stop the piece for a while and finish all detailing now, after this is to apply some mood and atmosphere to the piece.

Good stuff!I love your extreme detailing and composition!

looking forwrard for more!

I think that what is missing as of now the mood. It also doesn’t feel steampunk to me, fidi. I think you’re missing the main elements that make steampunk, well steampunk. Pipes and clock wheels, and ,ofcourse, steam seem to fit the style. I don’t know if you want to, but I think you should suggest some of those elements in it. Still an awesome image nonetheless, because your Skan! Can’t wait to see you finish.

Work title “LONGINUS”
Tools
-Photoshop
-3Ds max
-Wacom intuos3
-Mozilla fire fox
-Google
-Itune *very important

Longinus is a lance which piercing through jesus body and was kept away for centuries, The lance was too powerful for human to hold it in their hand…

Time was pass till the age of “space steam era”. The war has begun, one ordinary man who seek for power to protect his homeland broke in to the sealed chamber to meet his destiny…

To be the first man devoured by “longinus”

-insert coin-
1/2 credits

Work title “LONGINUS”
Tools
-Photoshop
-3Ds max
-Wacom intuos3
-Mozilla fire fox
-Google
-Itune *very important

Longinus is a lance which piercing through jesus body and was kept away for centuries, The lance was too powerful for human to hold it in their hand…

Time was pass till the age of “space steam era”. The war has begun, one ordinary man who seek for power to protect his homeland broke in to the sealed chamber to meet his destiny…

-insert coin-
1/2 credits

Software: 3ds max,Photoshop

Work title “LONGINUS”
Tools
-Photoshop
-3Ds max
-Wacom intuos3
-Mozilla fire fox
-Google
-Itune *very important

-insert coin-
1/2 credits

Your painting skills are absolutely incredible.Good luck.

Follow your work for long times.Like your work so much and hope you create your work soon.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.