Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: peter ang

peter ang is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: The Legend of Shibushi

hi guys… this is my second time to enter a challenge here in cgtalk… :slight_smile: well this is my concept for the Steampunk Myths and Legends.

i’ll be doing this concept in 3ds Max,vray,UV layout and photoshop… Good luck to me… :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe ill be basing the story in our country… i will tell the story later… :smiley:

still in concept stage… il try to make up different kind of robot images… i; be studying the lighting and the mood of the scene as well…

wow
amazing concept dude…:slight_smile: good lucky luck :stuck_out_tongue:
love always
Mohammed Ali Ramadan

here is a color version of my concept… i want this kind of mood on my image… hope i can render this kind of lighting in 3dmax,.,

thanks a lot man… :slight_smile:

Wow great concept and Idea, if you pull this off it will be visually stunning, I can’t wait to see the progess.

Baron

very cool concept and your lighting is amazing. love the warm colors.
way to go

thanks for the support… hope i can get the mood of the scene…

The mood you did for this scene looks great! and the vintage design on the robot it’s sure there! :thumbsup:

the giant robot “Shibushi” is still not a final concept… im still making up sketches to see what kind of robot will suit in the scene… i think i prefer the old school style more on steam… lol simple yet interesting… il be updating soon… only have my night time to work on this challenge… or if il be lucky on working hours in our office hahaha

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

nice work i like it alot

The thing I like the best about the image is that it feels like it came from deep inside your subconcious. (whether or not it did).

I think the robot itself looks nice, I feel however like I want that to be the lower half of an image.

here’s a little concepts from my robot Shibushi :slight_smile: well i guess i have a winner among my very few sketches… lol… simple yet interesting… actually Shibushi is a vessel or sort of transportation use by who knows who… :slight_smile:

so far so good …keep going :scream:

Really like the color and mood you’re setting here…only thing is the ‘legend’ aspect is not so obvious in the image??

thanks man…

paperclip= hhmm any suggestions u might have in mind to make it “The Legend” look… lol…

looks good

I’m gonna follow this one!