Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Michal Lisowski

Michal Lisowski is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Final Image: Tarzan’s Clock Workshop

howdy pardner! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: i still remember your entries for the strange behaviour and uplift challenge! :stuck_out_tongue: me really looking forward to what’s next!
good luck mate! :thumbsup:

so, what you think about Steampunk Tarzan? I think that’s my way :wink: here’s some stupid concepts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great stupid start man!:DSounds cool!!!

I love how moronic that monkey looks! :slight_smile: Best of Luck Michal!

Thanks guys!

continuing a story…

Tarzan decided to stay in a jungle and became the watchmaker. As we know in a steamworld everyone nas many watches…:slight_smile:

Haha Looking good, the monkeys are looking great. Can’t wait to see the direction you take it.

Good Luck.

Mayk!!! Glad to see you’re in this one. Looking forward to following this thread. Great stuff so far, I also like the moronic monkey haha.

Unique idea, really love to see more developments on the story.
Goodluck btw, :wink:

looking very cool… keep going :arteest:

First color study, try to find interesting atmosphere…

youre not trying!
you found it!

really great stuff so far

Man that’s a wicked idea for a concept! Kudos! I hope to see an update soon.

Nice start, funny concept and great sketches, maybe work those out some more, color study looking moody as well, keep going man

Not sure what myth or characters you’re going for yet, but the light and atmosphere are wonderful. Good luck and have fun!

Witam kolege z digarta;] mentosik8,jakby co,ale pewnie i tak nie kojarzysz:P nei wiem czy mi tutaj wolno po ojczystemu pisac,ale co tam;] zycze powodzenia,ja tez biore udizal,takze mozesz cos tam naskrobac wolnym czasie…jak masz czas;] a co do twojej pracy,to jak ktos wspomnial juz,jaki ty miot robisz…? Tarzan sie zalicza?

nie wolno :wink: [ponoc]

Awesome atmosphere - really love the study on the left in particular! Keep it up - what is the legend/myth you’re going for?

Hey homies, thanks for replies

it’s the Legend of Tarzan, Lord of Apes.He’s got watch repair workshop in a steam jungle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Haven’t I mentioned it on first page?

edit - thanks Intervain :wink:

not the watch repair workshop part LOL:wip:

I just LOVE the atmosphere… keep that way !!!