Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Liwei Ren

Liwei Ren is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Work In Progress: Barren?decline.(Final)

Barren,decline.
The shuttle time, the circulation will take us into the space to another.
Faced with this movie barren, decline, is still busy with plunder, to conquer - the plundering of resources implied barren; conquest decline in covered lives.
The case of plunder, to conquer for us is perhaps once again the destruction, but it may also create a new history of mankind beginning.
Social development, progress, brought about not only the civilization, and civilized, with the steam era, large-scale production machines to replace manual labor, the environment was a lot of damage, further waste of resources, depletion. Find, explore new resources to be our driving force for conquest and plunder.
This story gave me inspiration for artistic creation. I will be in the screen showed the future of mankind in order to find, explore new resources and far stronger than their differences stars people tenacious fight scene.
I tried to want to express through the human conquest of nature and the stars and different people to protest generated a contrast to the era of mankind since the steam since the destruction of the natural world to carry out a reflection of the keynote.
Lots of thanks to all the CG friends, thank you for your support and advices. I hope everyone good luck!

Software: Maya,Photoshop

Barren?decline.
The shuttle time, the circulation will take us into the space to another.
Faced with this movie barren, decline, is still busy with plunder, to conquer - the plundering of resources implied barren; conquest decline in covered lives.
The case of plunder, to conquer for us is perhaps once again the destruction, but it may also create a new history of mankind beginning.
Social development, progress, brought about not only the civilization, and civilized, with the steam era, large-scale production machines to replace manual labor, the environment was a lot of damage, further waste of resources, depletion. Find, explore new resources to be our driving force for conquest and plunder.
This story gave me inspiration for artistic creation. I will be in the screen showed the future of mankind in order to find, explore new resources and far stronger than their differences stars people tenacious fight scene.
I tried to want to express through the human conquest of nature and the stars and different people to protest generated a contrast to the era of mankind since the steam since the destruction of the natural world to carry out a reflection of the keynote.
Lots of thanks to all the CG friends, thank you for your support and advices. I hope everyone good luck!

his picture is fullfilled by large size of color paving.

Software: Photoshop

First step, the concept sketches to locate the screen.

This painting big tonal with great form and the direction of light .

Add the details of screen painting continuously adjust the overall

Add the details of screen painting continuously adjust the overall

The overall effect by adding some adjustments.

Final Image.
(My language is not a very good translation may have mistaken understanding please.)

pretty nice. Yet I don’t find it steampunk enough. more like si-fi. which legend/myth did you choose?

很漂亮.不过我觉得不够蒸汽化,更偏重科幻类.你的主题/故事内容好象是自创的,而不是取自于神话/传说.这次比赛很注重扣题,因此可能会给你的最终评定造成相当程度的创伤.如果不考虑是参赛作品的话,还是一幅很不错的作品的.

[left]Thank you advise your work seen great[/left]

Very cool work :slight_smile: But I agree with Jack. Too much sci-fi, needs more steampunk.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.