Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Linda Smith

Linda Smith is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept / pre-visualization: rat in the rough

I LOVE steampunk. I can’t wait to see what people come up with :slight_smile: this is going to be fun

goodluck hugs bring it on hun!

You betch ya baby cakes :stuck_out_tongue:

heeeey!!! wellcome :smiley: and have a great time on the challenge, cant wait to see your idea :slight_smile:

Thanks Linda, good luck to you too :slight_smile:

Hey linda! havent seen you around since the matte painting challenge. Looking foreward to your concepts :beer:

hi hi , I loved that matte painting challenge :slight_smile: I missed the one after that and have to admit I have been fairly busy and not keeping an eye on the forum for more. I think I need some kind of alarm for when those challenges come up. :smiley:

Thankies and good luck to you also :slight_smile:

lets rock this one linda:)i cant wait to see what ya up to.im subscribing this

oh Thank you Michael, as a matter of fact I have my idea already in my head. (I just have to keep it from leaking out) Usually that is the hardest part of these challenges for me, the idea that is, not the whole leaking thing. All I have to do now is make some main character sketches and start developing it :slight_smile:

Another familiar one. Good luck :slight_smile:

Hey, Linda!
As soon as I saw the announcement I thought of you, I can’t wait to see your idea. :slight_smile:

hi Martin :slight_smile: thanks, I will be keeping an eye on yours also

Tiziano, ha ha yes I was very very happy to see the topic of this challenge. I will have a lot of fun , probably more seeing what everyone creates than creating my own. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

a very warm welcome to you my friend!! :love: it sure has been a long time! n now we’re all here! :bounce:

all the best for this challenge! :thumbsup: have fun girl! :scream:

Hey Linda,

Good luck and have great fun with this challenge :smiley: Cant wait to see your first ideas on the concept ! :smiley: All the best!

Hey Linda, best of luck… can’t wait to see what you come up with!

hi Neville :slight_smile: I know I will have a ton of fun with this :slight_smile: good luck to you

Ferx :slight_smile: Thank you so much , best of luck to you too

Zyph , so glad to see you in a challenge here I know you are going to kick some butt :slight_smile:

HI LInda!!!HAppy to see you in!Good luck & huge fun!!!

OKMER, oh my goodness I have not seen you around in a while :slight_smile: so happy to see you entering

I have been thinking and have this sketch of a mechanical rat lying around. So this is what I am going to do. I will be doing the Legend of the Pied Piper. This rat was my inspiration. I will get some concepts up soon :slight_smile: