Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: James Hibbert

James Hibbert is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Storyboards / pre-visualization: Addition Concept art

This is a concept “poster” (a really loose sketch that I did yesterday)Our concept is Jason and the Argonaughts when they fight Talos to escape the island.

In this version the fight takes place at night in the middel of a storm.

More to come…

Hey… Im also doing the same story, but im planning on something kinda different.

Dont mind about me. So this is going to be team entry? Im trying to do invidual stuff.

heh no worries, I figured this would be a common theme.

and yeah as soon as CGadmins fix a problem (or find out what the problem is) the rest of the team will be joining a posting, but for some reason they are having issues joining the team through the CG talk site. :stuck_out_tongue:

Scary monster!

thanks,

I’m hoping that we’ll soon have Modeling Wips up here to show. RIght now i’m still concept arting and storyboarding.

here is a perice of Concept Art that I did trying to illustrate kinda shape and color and lighting information that we want to create for the final look.

hopfully monday or tuesday I will have the full storyboards up.

Its looking very fiery,

thanks,

the set is supposed to be a Dark and stomy sea coast so we’ll be reliying heavly on interactive lighting to make everything pop, and give it mood.

part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

(whew that was annoying getting all these up there. :stuck_out_tongue: )

I hope this shows the level of involvment my team is putting towards this, I know this is a lot of work, but the actual amount of content we have to build is low. So hopfully it will ballance out. :slight_smile:

Fantastic looking storyboards man! I really love the colours…having the explosions light up the blue environment is going to look fantastic.

How do you plan on creating your explosions?

Thanks,

The Explosions will be a mix of voxels and Pyrocards.

Looking really great, I like that your previs and storyboard use the same assets. Were at previs stage, and its a bit daunting getting the timings right.