Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Jacek Tuminski

java error …sorry !!!

Software: Maya,mental ray

title " Snow White and the sevet dwarfs"

7 dwarfs trying to get Snow White out of this cold ice block …some of them are really desperate.

7 dwarfs trying to get Snow White out of this cold ice block …some of them are really desperate.

This is my final submission.

this is one of my favorite entries. i’m surprised I haven’t noticed it earlier.
i love the design and the concept of lighting. really cool.

Olek

thank you Olek!!
and i did not upload to offten…:slight_smile:
still missing few details i could not finish on time (dynamit box, bed, textures on ground,walls and dwarfs, twirled wires to defibrylator ,bed, beter smoke… beter everything…:slight_smile:
time time time…:slight_smile: I’m not doing 3d proffesionaly so it’s takes time to me to do some things.
I’v learn maya fluids (steam) 2 days before finish, UV mapping durring this challenge :), I’m not to good with modelling too :). …
thai is why i’m really glad that you like my work !
thank you…

simple designs are often better than those really elaborate and complicated ones. the combination of simple shapes and the red lights gives your piece a special mysterious atmosphere.

i hope more people think the same :wink:

Good job on your final image. The robots have a lot of character. And the ice effect works great.

Thank you.
I think they should have more dynamic.
Ice - well - I should spend more time on crevasse reflection and bump.

I wish HAPPY NEW YEAR for everybody !! :wink:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.