Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Fabricio Moraes

Great final image, love the mood in your piece :applause:

Wow!!! Great work Fabricio…

Congrats man, you deserve it!

Congratulations Fabricano! Very Nice Image!

I can totally understand why this won! It is an outstanding piece of work. Congratulations to you

Hey Fabrício! See? I knew it!! I just knew it!! You won my friend! And you deserve it! So happy because of you man! Congratulations!

Congrats man!:thumbsup:

Congrats!! Just loved your entry throughout the challenge. Gepetto is so beautifully nasty:cool:

I see you avoided sth I love to overdo: the secund - stage modeling… The wrench (?) on the table is sooo simple. I would never dare risking this…

OK, going to sniff out some more info about your cg… Congrats again, and greetings from the country where Pinocchio is so famous… I had both a book and a record of his (mis)adventures, of course it was a v-i-n-y-l album of two parts, sth like a top pop thing…

But your one surely will have more trouble in escaping from home… unless there are ubiquitous coal & water stations every corner in your world:beer:

Congratulations, Fabricio…

Your image is much better than the others. Simply in another level…

It was an “esculacho”.

I would kiss you in the mouth once again, but I’m a father now.

HI Fabricio!
Let me tell you that I didn’t enter this challenge forum till I saw your image in the CGSociety frontpage and I get into your post and browse all the twenty pages to see your wip!!!

Fantastic man! congratulations!

I really like the overall mood of your piece. The color palette is amazing… the warm tones give a really cool “factory-like” look to the piece.

And the Gepetto’s expression is just amazing… it’s like a mix between happiness and a total madness…!!!

I think that the really best thing you’ve obtained in this piece, is the complete integrity of all the parts to conform a really amazing shot that looks really unified in every little aspect!

Well man! from Fabricio to Fabricio! (ha ha ha…cool name buddie) i have to tell you congratulations!!!

Cheers!

congratulations! =)

parabens velho! … merecido premio \o/

Hey Fabricio,

I knew you would win, congrats! You deserve it, cheers

Rupy

Caraca fabricio! muito foda cara parabens, uma da melhores imagens de todos os contests que ja rolaram aqui!!! ficou muito absurdamente foda isso aí! Mais que merecido!

Congratulations, beautiful piece and fits the theme perfectly :thumbsup:

Way to go, Fabricio
you deserve it, congratulations :bowdown:

awesome work fabricio! your image is really exciting, congrats to you master award :wink:

Congratulations Fabricio!!! I knew you would do well in the competition, loved watching the WIP! Fantastic

congrats, fabricio! really a beautiful work!

Fabricio,
I congratulate on a victory! Your work remarkable, you have well caught mood of a theme of competition. Especially I liked daddy Karlo, father Pinokio. Only such mad father could create to itself such son! Character of the person is perfectly well transferred. A post processing and modelling at high level. I congratulate and wish new victories! :applause:

Kind Regards
Vladimir

Hi, everybody.

I am so happy and rurprised for the results.
It is a huge honor to win this competition.
Thank you so much all of you for the amazing support, really.

All the best for everybody.

:buttrock: YOU ARE GREAT!!

Fabricio, just adding my congratulations directly. I sat there staring at this for ages when I first saw it, wondering if I would ever be able to reach that level of mastery and perfect expression in 3D.