Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Diego Velasco-De Armas

Diego Velasco-De Armas is entered in the “Steampunk Myths and Legends” update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Concept / pre-visualization: first sketch

OK, I don´t learn… I´m going to try this again! Got a cool new idea for the challenge.Thinking about maybe going through and animating the damn thing after I´m done with the modeling, rigging, etc. for the image part of the contest. If I can cram enough free time between all of the stuff that I already do everyday, hopefully I´ll complete a cool image for this one. Wish everyone good luck, free time, and discipline! Cheers.

Tally-ho! Onwards, to the fray! hehe Yet another crazy idea for one of these contests. Basically, a rhino mount with leg extensions steampunk style. Savanah-style desert in the foreground (at an oasis), cityscape in the background. There?s a whole story for an animation, as well, but that?s another thread…

Hey Diego! A lot of expectation from your thread! the concept looks promising, is it from any specific legend? Man I hope you finish this one in time! It will surely look awesome! I will watch your thread closely! Keep on posting!

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.