Steampunk Myths and Legends Entry: Antonio Caparo

very nice final piece!
congrats.

very nice final piece. awesome details

Congratulations Antonio! The quality of your work with this depiction of the myth, this rich lighting and materials are pure eye candy :slight_smile: Good luck for the challenge :wink:

nice twist to the tale and excellent work mate!
congrats :smiley:

Hi there!
Thanks once again for all the input! It’s been great to be in this challenge with all of you. Can’t wait to be part of the next one. All the best, take care!

looove it! Good work Antonio! I like a lot your way of texturing things… this time I didn’t follow your thread so closely, but it’s very good to see the way you work in an image… nice nice nice… :slight_smile:
Suerte! :beer:

Hola Fernando,

Glad to see you here again! Thanks a lot for your comments.
See you around!

I love the beauty of the image and mythology. The Art Nouveau details combined with the color palette is pure genius. Your lighting is superb. I have been so enriched through your brilliant WIP. Thank you so much for so clearly sharing the stages of your process. It is really astounding work and I wish I had found you during the competition. Congratulations on a masterpiece! :applause: :applause: :applause:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.