starwars character: watto

hello.

as trying zbrush, and as a break from miss AL, took some time doing this.

hehe, still have some problem with generating displacement map though. it crashes whenever I hit ‘create displacement map’.

used zbrush, on a completed model from 3D max6… hoping this will animate nicely with the displacement.

some clothings are coming soon.

FYI, I’m not a big fan of starwars though. picked this character only because I bought a cheap plastic toy from a dollar store by chance. hehe thus, some part of this might be not matching that well to the original design.

C&C and zbrush tips please~ :smiley:

cheers,
-song

great modeling so far… don’t got anything to crit. right now. give us an updaaate:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks cool. Texturing should add alot to this character.

M

thnx guys.

here’s a shot from the recent renders I’m doing for my next reel.

cheers, :smiley:

song

Hey Songh, as far as I know your stuff, I pretty much get the feeling, that this is gonna be HUGE! I love your precision/style/stuff! That’s why I have you among my favourite artists in my links on my web site :thumbsup:

Keep the TOP NOTCH stuff up dude, looking fwd to some updates! :bounce:

Amazing as always! Keep it up! Which renderer did you use to make the displacement?

I used 3dsmax6 displacement modifier. :slight_smile:

rendering was done with brazil with its SSS.

Thank you!

cheers,

-Hwasup Song

Looking very nice Song, I like the last render, it looks like it’s a statue.

No crits.

-Kol.

there’s too much unorganic detail to the model, don’t make exces of the tools zb has.
just add 2 or three goodlooking wrinkles here and there and that’s it.

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.