Stargate Digital Vancouver - Maya Generalists
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
App. Deadline: None
Start Date: February 2007
Our Vancouver, BC office is currently looking for talented Maya Generalists to join our in-house team of artists to create photo-realistic visual effects for upcoming television series and feature films.
Eligible candidates will be responsible for the conceptualization and creation of 3D models under the direction of the VFX Supervisor that meet the quality, originality and creative standards of Stargate Digital.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a production environment using Maya.
- An entry to advanced level of knowledge in modeling, texturing and animation.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to complete entire shots alone or working with a team.
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about their work
- Able to take direction positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Traditional art background a big plus.
** Must be able to work locally in Vancouver. If not a Canadian citizen must already have the proper work permits in place.
Please visit our website [color=silver]http://www.stargatefilms.com/jobdetails.php?job_id=10104[/color] or submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website or portfolio to:
Subject: Maya Generalists
If you don’t have an online reel, please submit a demo reel to:
Recruiting – Maya Generalists
225 West 8th Avenue, 4th Floor
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1N3
Please no phone calls - we will contact promising candidates. Thank you for your interest in Stargate Digital!