Star Wars fans may be interested in this!!!

Is Haiden Christiansen in the vader costume of the new film? There seems to be a big size difference between him and dave Prowse. I guess Vaders been on growth hormones between Reveng of the Sith and A new hope.

He better do some kick ass moves or its gonna be a let down

Re: Kaiten.

Thats a very good question. I reckon it won’t be Hayden, though…tall as he maybe.

RICK MORANAS FOREVER!!! :deal:

I knew the pictures existed. I just didnt know if CgTalk would allow them to be posted.

MacQdor

There are other pictures out there. That rock as well of Vader

Is Haiden Christiansen in the vader costume of the new film? There seems to be a big size difference between him and dave Prowse.

I bet you didn’t know this, but there was a stuntman in the Vader costume for the lightsaber duels in ESB and ROTJ. His name was Bob Anderson. He was 6’1" tall, an inch shorter than Hayden. David Prowse was 6’5". He was also considerably smaller in frame that Prowse. But did you notice in the lightsaber duels in ESB and ROTJ that it wasn’t Prowse in the Vader costume? Of course you didn’t! Why? Because they used camera tricks. They also had lifts in his boots to make him taller, and the suit was padded to give him more size.

That’s the same thing they’re doing with Hayden. He has lifts that will add more height. His suit is padded to make him bigger. They’ll also use camera tricks. In Episode III, Vader will appear 6’6" to 6’7" tall, just as Vader did in the original trilogy. You also have to remember that Hayden added 20-25 pounds of muscle for Episode III. So he is noticeably larger than he was in Episode II.

He better do some kick ass moves or its gonna be a let down

Vader is only going to be in Episode III for about 5 minutes, and he won’t use a lightsaber. So I wouldn’t worry at all. Vader will look like the Vader we all know and love.

I can sleep soundly at night from now on :smiley:

By the way, it’s the same Bob Anderson who worked on the sword fights in LOTR. :slight_smile:

Re: Joe_H.

I’m not 100% sure, but I heard it was “5 minutes of dialogue” for Vader. He’ll most likely have about 10 mins screen time.

That was from an interview with James Earl Jones…

i’ve heard in starwars.com and another movie sites that hyden had played the role of DARTH VADER himself.

That is true, in previous post on this very thread there are pictures of him in the costume of Vader. Looks great^5

Aw, the pics are gone

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.