Star Wars fans may be interested in this!!!

holy crapp… i havnt seen this movie in sooo long! I definatly have to get my hands on this

It’s really nice to see Carrie Fisher in that gold bikini again. :drool:

It wouldnt make sense with the original ghost… b/c when in life would he have looked like that? He’s young in Ep3, but from then on horribly burnt… There’s never a point where he’s middle aged and has hair. So it was either a young ghost or a burnt ghost. I think young is better.

Also you could make the argument like what Obi Wan says… thats the age that ‘Anakin’ died.

Hey cool. Makes sense to me.

-Brian

Great find! Well even if it makes sence that he’s there, his acting doesn’t match with obi. They dont look at eachother at the same time, bleh. I’m not bashing its just that that end scene is just perfect! I’m gonna have to get used to this…

Oh btw kaiten do you have anymore vids :wink: :wink:

Great find! Well even if it makes sence that he’s there, his acting doesn’t match with obi. They dont look at eachother at the same time, bleh.

I think that’s because they half-assed it and slapped his head on Shaw’s body. Why they did this I’ll never know, unless Lucas wasn’t surpervising this. Either way, it’s hard to imagine they’d let that pass. There is discussion that this is what they call a check disc. Who knows.

TumikSmacker > Hi. the vids aint mine. If you go to www.theforce.net you can usually find links to interesting stuff

anakin looks evil there. Logically this doesn’t seem to make sence. Yoda is looking they way he did b4 he died, Obi-wan as well. Then you have a young Anikan. Whats going on here?

I agree about Hayden’s acting not matching Alec’s performance - not looking at each other is totally out for the scene. I also believe that this wasn’t the final version…it just can’t be.

Other than that - I have no problem with Hayden being added. Consider in the films that Obi-wan says “when he became Darth Vader, he ceased to be Anakin Skywalker…and when that happened, the good man who was your father was destroyed.” so in a sense, Hayden represents “Anakin Skywalker”, the good man who still resided in Darth Vader. When Darth Vader is un-masked, I suppose that is still Darth Vader - who finally remembers the good man he forgotten so long ago. And in death, we see the good man once again…

Also, I watched the ANH:SE last night to check the Han/Greedo scene. When Greedo fires, Han moves his head slightly to avoid the blast…but it really isn’t enough. :hmm:

okay now I’m going look like a starwars dork… But when luke took of Darths helmet, Vader said “tell your sister you were right” meaning that luke could help bring vader back to the good side. So you would think at that moment he was anakin again right? Oh whatever, nevermind, I don’t care.

Vader is refering to the discussion in which Luke says he knows there is some good left in him.

Which is a bit weird because this conversation takes place with Leia in the Ewok village.

Although luke does confront vader a few times after that when giving himself up as prisonner and when fighting him(says he can feel the conflict)

Here you go,outdorked :wink:

Re: LestDog.

“Sooooo…you have a Twin-sister! Your feelings have betrayed her too!”. He knew that from reading lukes mind… :wip:

I don’t care if Hayden Christensen is in here, or not. It doesn’t bother me, but that scene didn’t blend the actors together well. It needs to be re shot. Do it, Do It, Do it. :scream:

I don’t know guys… I kinda like what they are doing to tie all the films together. The ghost Anakin at the end of ROTJ doesn’t bother me, it does makes sense.

Personally, I don’t mind the addition of a young Anakin at the end of ROTJ. It makes sense.

In regards to the SE, I actually liked the amendments done in ROTJ and ESB. However, some stuff in SW made me queasy. Specifically, that ambling robot as Ben and the gang hover into Mos Isley (spelling?) on their land speeder. I think that particular robot hit a small one or something. Anyhow, it wasn’t funny and it upset the pacing. Wasn’t a good addition. Jabba looked freakish too.

I think they should have perhaps left the older Anakin in ROTJ, but I’m not going to dwell on it too much.

Putting Jabba back in Star Wars was really a bad idea. It just looks terrible.

what pics are u guys seeing? is there a link?

Keith

i dont think that shot will be in the movie,although that would make sence,cause i’ve seen some other clips on “theforce.net” which were totaly made by fans.
for example there was a perfect made trailer of EP2 befor the official trailers,there were 5 bobafetts in one shot,some new villians and a huge army of jedis attacking to the other army,but in real,it was a shot from BRAVEHEART that the artist who made the trailer,had done some collor corections and he gave all the soldiers the lightsabers;AMAZING WORK.

BTW,i’ve seen these things in theforce.net alot,you can find there all kind of stuff about starwars.so i dont think this one to be real (and you can feel it in the clip):bounce: :bounce:

may the force be with you all :thumbsup:

I saw that EP2 trailer and you could tell it wasn’t legit.

I think lestdog hit it right on the money - "Vader said “tell your sister you were right” meaning that luke could help bring vader back to the good side. So you would think at that moment he was anakin again right?"

If Anakin died in episode 3 then the whole conversation that luke had with his dad (or whatever that being was) was pointless and should be taken out of ROTJ. If Hayden Christensen is put in then take the ‘Father Son helmet taking off convo’ out. Otherwise, logically it wouldn’t make sence because Luke would not actually be talking to his father. Did I mention that it should be taken out? :wink:

About the Jabba thing, he looks a hellaOVALOT better then the old version in ANH. The first 4 pics are from the old one. The last one is from the new suped up DVD version. Notice especially the difference between the last two pics.

I don’t care if Hayden Christensen is in here, or not. It doesn’t bother me, but that scene didn’t blend the actors together well. It needs to be re shot. Do it, Do It, Do it.
I’d prefer if they left that scene alone, but it does make sense. And you’re right, I could handle the change a whole lot better if it wasn’t half-assed. Anyway, let’s see if the final DVDs have any notable differences from what we’ve seen here.

Thanks for keep the thread civil guys, and gals. Good thread, and I enjoyed the discussion.

As for those Jabba pics from the '97 SEs, it obviously ILM did him in about 2 hours time. LOL!