Thanks for all the nice comments!!!
I’ve attached a screen grab from 3ds max, so you can see the wires.
Here’s some info about the process. The character was modeled in this pose to match a sketch that I had been working on. I created a very simple base mesh and used “brute force” to pose it, knowing I could work out the kinks in Zbrush. I did a first pass to build up the form and muscle structure, then I did a detail pass only to find that even after deleting big chunks of the mesh I couldn’t get the polycount high enough. So, I settled on painting the details in projection master. The shader was a combination of the diffuse color, a reflection map and falloff that would change the look of the surface based on light and shadow. Lighting this image was the real test, there are a lot of lights in this scene and I was using GI with final gather, …so render times got very long near the end!