Spectacular 3D Entry: Ziv Qual

Hi, Congratulation for your price and your great image.
E.T :cool:

:thumbsup: CONGRATULATIONS:thumbsup:

It’s very well deserved. You worked so hard on so many wonderful things!

:beer:

TOOK MY BREATH AWAY THE FIRST TIME I SEE IT.
AWESOME…

CONGRATULATIONS:thumbsup:

Absolutely fantastic, Ziv! Congratulations! :thumbsup:

Congrats, Z-dude! Well deserved!

Indeed… :bounce: :bounce:

Ziv, congratulations. It is a really amazing image. The amount of time and craft that you put into it is just awesome.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
Well deserved! congratulations!
keep leting those great pieces comming!

Damm guys
Thanx for your great encouragement :bounce:
Thats just the sorta thing that surely makes me anxius to see the next topic :slight_smile:
I think the only thing that would stop me from joinning in again is If I lose both my hands or my vision :eek:

Its been worth it evan if I didnt win anything (and didnt get all those job offers)

Btw, I printed this on a real big framed canvas image for my room. It really looks great :slight_smile:

Congratulations on winning the 1st prize! What an AMAZING piece of art… really spectacular and elaborate…

we sure love to have the full rez image for print in our walls too hehe

out of curiousity, how big is the full resolution pic?
the details are amazingg…

Congratulations again

Amazing job, Man, I have spent a bunch of time staring at your piece. Amazing details!
Well deserved!

Zman: Spectacular!!:scream: You winning the grand prize! CONGRATULATIONS:applause::applause:
Now I can’t wait to see what you’ll do in the next challenge.

Hello Zman congratulation for your victory abs see you soon for the next challenge:) :thumbsup: :applause:

Conggratulation Bud, you deserve it!

Awesome! :buttrock:

congratulations man,your work is wonderfull.you are the one in this challenge and hope to see ya in next challenges

:applause: :thumbsup: :buttrock:

Hi Ziv,

Great Job! The detail on everything is just fantastic! Your textures are very rich. :bowdown:

I hope to get the same kind of believability in my work.

Were you inspired by Raphael Lacoste’s matte painting? It seems to have the same airy, atmospheric “Turneresque” feel (even the birds to the right of the tower).

VERY cool! Congratulations!

Damn Great Ziv! speachless! its a one hell of a fantastic job there u have. i spent an hour going thro the thread (yet only half i could pass thro :frowning: )… you work is inspiring man.

Congratulations for the Grand Prize… :applause:

Congratulations:applause: :applause: Great job and well deserved:applause: :beer:

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.