Spectacular 3D Entry: Stjepan Šejić

melkao…umm i make a hair texture and stick it on a plane
A I R i know that…but i wont be doin those tweaks untill i get home…im still at lindas here…and this is 256 mbram…so the trial renders just take too long…and next week im gwttin me a gb ram…so then i can really get whoopin:beer:

myollnir is made…now im off to make the last few accessories and boots…then gungnir and a ton of weapons, and repositioning hte base mesh…and make an army…maaaan i love makin armies

boy you work fast and the texturing looks amazing. Great job nebezial . keep up the good work :smiley:

thanx…im thinkin of makin some texturin tricks tuts…just some stuff that i personally like to use

Now,this is stylish drawing of Odin dude.

Check it.

http://features.cgsociety.org/gallerycrits/196992/196992_1131421072.jpg

Mjolnir AT LAST!:buttrock:

(needs some post fx and Im buying it!)

A I R hahah u read my mind…saw it lol
sergioKomic lol thanx man…im gonna try somethin tonight:D

love the detail man … really Great work on the modelling and texturing… but i think the color of the skin make it like died one … anyway
all my best wishes for u :thumbsup:

i know what u mean…but i had no time to deal with it for now…basically i ll just make the control layer reddish, and that will fix it

Wow, Nebs, awesome!!! Hey, you’re only supposed to be kick a** in 2D! :scream: Great stuff, dude…looking forward to that beautiful final image! :thumbsup:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak

Great character modeling and anatomy! I’ll use your hair tut! Thanks!

just wanted to see some sizes…soo not happy…buuut ill fix

Very good work… :thumbsup:

One word for me : wow ! Really spectacular. :thumbsup:

:banghead:you are so good:cry:, the composition is great, and the camera perspective is very nice.:applause:

MadnesS thanx alot man:D
authentic lol well for now…its a bidg sketch
melkao thanx

Good sense of directional motion there. The characters feel a little out of place - cut’n’paste sort of - right now, but I’m pretty sure that’s just a temporary thing. The only real crit would be that the overall colour palette feels a bit too cold at the moment, but otherwise it’s looking spankin’ good.

hehe i know what u mean…this is jus a bundle of separate renders pasted together in photoshop im takin a break now till i get me ram at thursday…and then…im goin nuts

well ignore the face here…im waiting thursday to get my memory boosted, and till then im testin out some hair texture solutions for the valkyrie

Wow, nebz, this is an amazing thread! I love that your style is so unique ~ I can always tell your work! The one tiny crit is that the skin seems so cold! I don’t know if this is part of the theme of the piece, but in some cases the skin seems a bit gray. But holy mackerel, your modeling / concept rocks! :eek: :thumbsup: Awesome work!!! :buttrock:

Cheers, :slight_smile:

~Rebeccak